teething - plz help!

My two month old is cutting 2 teeth! No joke! Baby orajel is for 4+ months! She's in agony! Any suggestions?

Comments

• My baby was teething at two month too. I would buy Teethers freeze them the since he couldn't lit them yet put them in his gums and he would relax for a while
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • baby panadol/tylenol ps do not put anything frozen touching her face I did to my first son n he had an Iceblock burn mark from cheak to cheak thankfilly its gone nw but took at least 8montgs to dissapear
  • @salasmommy how long does the pain usually last for each tooth?
  • Oh that I don't know my baby is four months and he still hurts from time to time. I use a warm washcloth soak it on water and let him suck on it. Of course with supervision
  • ever seen those teething pills??? i know it sounds strange. but it was the only thing to satisfy my kids!!! they are very small white "pill" like looking and when you put it in baby's mouth they can't choke, it immediately dissolves. also try wetting a wash cloth and ringing it out then put it in the freezer to get a little frozen. baby will love the sensation.
  • My daughter loved a dry washcloth with an ice cube in it, I used one of my hair ties to tie it in... she's so little, so of course supervised only! But my daughter was older and could hold onto the dry part of the washcloth. She didn't like to hold frozen teethers.