horrible back pains

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
I've been having horrible back pains and also under my boob but the back pains have just gotten worse Wen I mentioned it to my doc all he said was it was because my boobs are gettin big :/ not much help.
Idk Wt to do or If taking anything will help its getting unbearable

Comments

• I'm 26 weeks
  • Im 23 and i cant even go groc shoppn cuz my bak ache gets horrible sharp pain... it scares me..
  • My back aces non stop trying getting a heat patch thats what I use n it helps a lille.also having a good massage help
  • Have you tried a belly band/support band? I just got one the other day and my back felt instantly better.
  • My pain is in my lower back. My boobs have gotten a little bigger, but not considerably. Is your pain in your lower back too? Tylenol isn't helping my pain at all.
  • Yes.i looked it up on line and it basicly said the pain is frm the baby putting weight on your spinal cord.a few tips were sleep on your side.a relaxing bath.a massage .and streching
  • I also have badd back pains luckily my boo brought me this pregnancy pillow I think I love it more than him it works wonders. And try sleeping on your left side. If u don't have the pillow take a regular pillow put it in between your legs that eases the pain
  • Omg me too! Terrible back pain and I'm only 9 weeks in. Tylenol barely even touches the pain. Sleeping on side with a pillow only dulls it. I need the chiropractor!
  • my Doc recommended physical therapy for me where they only work with preg women. I was born with not too good of a back always constant pain but with my preg it even gets worse. I use heating pad as well and that helps...
  • I dont just get them at night time it could b in the middle of the day
    Mostly after sittin down for a while or after walking a while too
  • I am constantly having lower back pain, my sciatic is killing me!!