38 weeks :( anyone else?

edited August 2011 in August 2011
I honestly need to give birth :( I can't even walk normal anymore my tale bone hurts so bad n I feel so heavy ,also I feel like my vjj bones r breaking Omg pls God I wanna give birth now lol ...tell me how u feel n how many weeks r u ? :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I need a wheelchair lol this babys r killing us :(
  • girl im 39w 3days sooo readyy!!
  • 39+4 n ive been having contrax 8mins apart all day n they hurt like crap but havent gotten closer together. My vagina is killing me. N i lost my plug today it was gross lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @excitednewmom doesn't that make you wonder how dialated you are?? Ohhhh soo exciting :)
  • 37 weeks and Im going through all of the above!!
  • And I'm 37wks2dys and am soo nervous but excited and ready at the same time. Just wish it was all over and she was here already lol
  • @dueinaugust11 yes! On tuesday i was 2cm 50% effaced. Im hoping i went up at least 2cm lol *wishful thinking*
  • @Excitednewmom Omg it sounds like u b in labor soon good luck hun ;-)
  • @all good luck ladies hope u all have a good labor n healthy precious babys ;-)
  • @karenlove i hope so im so nervous/excited but most of all impatient. Lol i hope its ur turn soon
  • @excitednewmom I am nervous too but because of labor pain but honestly I can't wait ...thank u :-)
  • @excitednewmom I was about to ask you if you were a first time mom but your name gave it away.
  • I'm 38 today.. I feel pretty normal..jus big..lol .. some vaginal pains nothing bad tho. don't think she coming netime soon :/ no plug : / hungry all day! blahh
  • U ladies hv a few wks on me..ill b 35 wks mon jus startn to feel discomfort. Heavy...pain inbetween legs kinda in the joint where legs bend. Swollen, feet hurt. I got a ways to go..tryn to hang but already getn tired.
  • Im 37+4 :) I feel awesome! honestly I never hurt, I have alot of energy i dont really get tired...the only thing I can complain about is my right leg hurting at night sometimes...and that its a hella hot here in tx....beyond that I guess im lucky lol...
  • im 36 an 3 and i feel good for the most part just feel my hips spreading an i feel like my vajaj is swollen (sry tmi) i dont know why it feels like that guess bc of the pressure of his big head lol ready to have him tho!!!!
  • 38 wks 4 days, and yes to all of the above
    I can't even get up anymore, or sleep. The weight ,pressure, swelling and constant aching are to much. This girl is already measuring 9 lbs so she can't get much bigger, on bright side dr won't let me go past due date, just hoping for no c section.I'm terrified of labor but also ready to be done with this slow miserable torture
  • @kennedymonroe11 me 2!! Im 37 weeks and I feel amazing! I still jog n work out! But my right leg hurts too at night or if I sit down for a long time
  • @anadoll92 I dont work out like I did before but I am still active especially at work im all over the place :) hopefully our deliveries are easy for us too! And the leg thing drives me insane...i dont get it...and nothing really makes it go away:/ what day are you due?
  • @tlg81 their tellin me I'm having a 8_9 lb bby too ! I'm realy hopin for no c section either.. I'm gun talk to my doc monday bout induction bcuz I don't want a huge bby.. mayb theyll dip it @ 39? or not let me go past dd.. hopefully!!
  • Im 39 wks. Its horrible. I feel uncomfortable all the time, and I hate getting all excited when I feel contractions that get stronger making me think its time and it ends up being nothing. I sweat all the time, waddle instead of walk, and I wish I could just push out my baby already. The only thing that makes me feel better is when I feel him moving around and just think about how hes worth every second I have to wait, and he will be here when hes ready(: