real contractions.. or just a teaser??

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
37+1 about 2 hours ago after my daily walk i started having back pain (like period coming on) this past hour its now spread to the bottom front of my belly, belly gets hard.. they're not unbearable they're just extremely uncomfortable! I get these pains every 10 minutes and they last on average 1 minute. I would loooove it if this is it!! But I don't think so :( contractions with my first came on so strong and fast! Like from one minute to the next I was in labor and in agonizing pain. Not gradually getting a little worse than this.. oh and the lower back pain stays just not as bad when I'm having the "contractions" ... anyone else have real contractions like these??

Comments

• Probably braxton hicks
  • I'm 35+1, & Feelinq The Exact Same Thinq ! Its Been Happeninq All Day & These Hurt To Much Too Move. I Tried Callinq My Doctor But No One Answers & Its Pissinq Me Off.
  • Bleh. . I fell asleep so not real! Boo..
  • I'm 36 weeks and I have back labor pains and they didn't start off as strong but now they HURT..starts in my back and goes all the way to my stomach then I have a contraction