My l&d story

edited August 2011 in Birth Stories
So I had mr eli cash on july 16 just havent told my story so here it is.... I had my membranes stripped on the 15 and started having contractions about 3 hours later not enough to go to the hospital we just stayed home until I wanted to go to walmart lol so this was about 6 pm id still been having contractions but after walking around the store they got really strong I knew I needed to go to the hospital but as what always happens my husband went MIA grrr I swear so here I am praying I dont have this baby in walmart and finally I find him we pay for our stuff go home get the bag and leave I show up at the hospital im at 5 cm I immiedaiatly get my epidural ..so the nurse gives me a peanut ball to put inbetween my legs and tells me to lay on my side I had never used this before well about 2 hours later the nurse comes back in and says your baby must be moving hes not on the machine anymore so she tells me to switch sides and starts moving the moniter to find him thrn she looks down there and yells OMG turn on the light I look and theres his head and he just slides right out I was like omg I am WAY over medicated thats crazy my dr wasnt my doc wasnt even in there he came so fast so at 2:36 am on the 16 eli cash arrived 8lbs 2oz 21 in :X

Comments