Wish me luck :)

edited August 2011 in Single moms
I just left my husband two days ago after two years of violence! I finally did it!! But now my 23 month old son, my 26week pregnant belly and I are homeless (temperaly staying at my perents in my sisters room while she stays at her boyfriends) soooo wish me luck on getting aproved on a rental propity, concedering I am a 21yo pregnant single mum with no job at the moment (i worked for his family, not any more!) Any tips and hints to make life easyer???

Comments

• Good for you for leaving, hun!
  • %%-
    Hun compared to living with an abuser, its all gonna be easier :) a struggle at times maybe but you've taken the first steps..good for you!
  • Good luck where do you live??? Can you collect unemployment??? Or sell Avon!???
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Good luck! and you should be so damn proud of yourself for leaving! it is so hard to leave a violent relationship :D
  • Wow well done on leaving that took alot of guts! Do you have like women's aid charities over there? We have them in the UK and they help you get back on your feet and get housing, money clothes etc x
  • wow congrats on having the courage to leave to make a better life for you and your kids! good luck I hope everything falls into place quickly for you!
  • Maybe u can apply for housing or sec 8....my sis had the same problem and she apply for a program like those and she have house, but she had to wait for her second child born....she have to paid nothing for rent and the house have 3 bedrooms....I hope everything its ok now that u r free...good luck...

I hope u understand what I write...my english its really bad :$
  • Please don't ever look behind, keep moving forward even when times are difficult, and they will be, know you and your babies deserve better!
  • Way to go btw, good luck with getting approval :)
  • You are bad ass!! Good luck to you