i had my daughter yesterday, 4 wks early! ***update***BF UPDATE, MORE PICS!

edited August 2011 in Birth Stories
I had my little darling Tessa Grace yesterday at 8:45 pm. My water broke unexpectedly at about 5:00pm and labor went from 0-60 in an hour! I was 9cm by the time I got to the hospital, and 90% effaced!! I had no clue it was coming, other than losing my mucus plug, and her feeling low. I pushed for and hour and a half, drug free, which was my plan anyway. But um, OUCH! she weighed in at 6lbs 19 1/2 inches. She's beautiful. Unfortunately she's having some small breathing difficulties so she's been in the nicu since midnight. I'm bummed out that I can't bond with her or feed her or really hold her yet, but it will be ok. Everyone is very optimistic, she just wasn't quite ready to breathe on her own yet. Anyway, I feel pretty good just sore all over. I feel like I fell down a flight of stairs and landed vagina first onto a cactus lol. Only 3stiches though, just a little tear. I have some family coming now, so I'll update later :)

Comments

• Omg congratulations hun! Wow I was sure I was gonna go before u lol. We want pics!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats momma
  • Omg congrats mama! That's amazing
  • "I feel like I fell down a flight of stairs and landed vagina first onto a cactus lol."

That made me lmao!! Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations!!! :)
  • edited August 2011
    Ok so I know u won't be back on for a while but I have to ask how many days did u have the yellow discharge? I'm not saying what happened to u will happen to me but I need to be prepared I told u yesterday that I went to the bathroom and saw it and yesterday I was having bh and then they got supper close for like two hours like anywhere between 3-5 MIN only like 4 bh today thank god but now I need to make sure things r ready oh and I know u couldn't have read what I posted to u yesterday u were pushing. :)
  • LOL at the cactus joke! I know what you mean. So happy that baby is here and that you both are healthy! Enjoy her! And her name is so pretty! :D
  • I'm sooo jealous in due in 2 weeks and 4days and NOTHING! Well lots of bh which are getting more painful but nothing regular. Anywho, congratulations!!
  • Yay! Congrats!!!!! I went to the doctor yesterday and they told me that when I go into labor, they won't stop it. I was a little surprised because I'm 35 weeks. I've always measured a little big tho. Anyway, I hope she gets out of the nicu soon so you two can have some bonding time!
  • Yay! Congrats!!!!! I went to the doctor yesterday and they told me that when I go into labor, they won't stop it. I was a little surprised because I'm 35 weeks. I've always measured a little big tho. Anyway, I hope she gets out of the nicu soon so you two can have some bonding time!
  • Wow, sorry for the triple post :(
  • @momof22be I had contractions every 3 to 5 minutes last night our of nowhere also... lasted about 2 hours long as well as pretty bad cramping... layed on my side and they finally went away but today I'm soooooooo tired and my hips literally feel like the spread apart a mile they hurt so bad I also have no appetite, but only a few bh today also... idk what's going on either trying to prepare myself already, have a sched c sect on the 8th of sept so only 33 days left but I really feel like this little girl is going to come sooner :/..... and @starrxoxo9
  • congrats mama! So glad your bebe is doing good other than minor breathiing issues! Keep us updated! :)
  • Congrats! hope you can bond soon!
  • @queenbeedarling sound exactly like what I'm going through it took for me to lay down as well and yesterday tmi I had diarrhea all day
  • Yay congrats mama
  • Congrats! Hopefully Princess Tessa will get stronger every minute. Continued blessings to you and your entire family. Yay!
  • Wow! Congratulations, hun! >:D<
  • Congrats on her ur no meds delivery!! Prayers for your baby
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats and praying for her to get out of nicu soon. Hope you feel better.
  • edited August 2011
    congratulations!!
  • Congrats :-) and lots of prayers for mummy and baby xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • awww congrats :) u can enjoy her wen u guys go home.