Boy or Girl????

edited February 2011 in Second pregnancy
This is my second child and im so press to to kno what im having... I have a very active 3y/o son and I want a girl so bad!!! I even have nightmares about me having a crazy lil boy again... Im so scared... :-S

Comments

• ugh, i am the same way! i have an almost 18month old son & i'm really hoping for a little girl so our family will be complete :)! Good luck to you! hope you get the little girl that you want. :)
  • I feel the same...my son just turned 2 in December do I'm hoping for my little girl...
  • Yes... Thank u... Its like the sons are extra active now that im pregnant... Lol good luck 2 you all
  • edited February 2011
    Hah isnt that the truth my 15 month old son is always go go I have to chace him constantly im so tiard just praying I can get thru this pregnancy good luck to all you ladies to its nice to kw others with young children n pregnant makes it easier idk mayb just me lol
  • edited February 2011
    I'm opposite of u guys. I have 2 girls n is praying for a boy. But overall a healthy baby ....... Good luck
  • I have a 4yr old girl but she's a handful and found out I'm having a boy. It will be fun to have 1 of each, but I'm not super familiar w boy toys or games n such...but that's what the hubby's help is for!
  • I have a 5 yr old daughter who is a princess n very spoiled. She told me if I have a girl n my sister a boy she was going to switch them n if we both had girls she was going to flush the baby so we can have a boy lol I really wanted a boy but found out yesterday I'm having a girl. Its fine I'm real excited n so is she
  • I have a boy already but quite like the idea of another one. I can't imagine having a girl. Only problem is we can't find a boys name we like but we chose the girls name weeks ago
  • I have a 3 yr old girl and she wants a sister she said if it's a boy daddy can have him. I want a healthy baby but a boy would complete our lil family
  • I have three boys 8,6 n 2 who r very active and wen I found out I was prego I did not want another boy I had bad dreams to about having another boy lol I use to cry all night about it but just found this week I'm having a lil girl I'm done lol
  • edited February 2011
    well every since ive been pregnant my son has coined the name Baby Psycho! And he is just that..
  • My 3 yr old daughter wants there to be 2 babies in Mommies tummy.....one boy one girl lol.... I'm glad she doesn't discriminate lol
  • I am on the same page as many i have a three year old that want all the attention. .. i want a girl so bad but the mother in law swers it a boy i wish i could just tell her to shut up? ?? And let me enjoy my pregnancy ..... i felt so bad when my sister in law told her she was having a girl she made her cry by telling her she should send the baby back. ....