Best sling/wrap

edited August 2011 in Equipment & Supplies
I've been trying to read as many reviews as I can but wanted more opinions on which wrap or sling pregly's find best. I'm leaning toward the moby wrap. Any suggestions... :-?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    I have a Moby wrap and a Ergo carrier. I like both, but really love the ease of the Ergo. It's very comfortable and I feel safe putting a little one in it. My only complaint is that the baby had to be facing you (as they get older, facing out is something they enjoy) or on your back. The Moby was great as it allows you to wear it in many different styles and it was great when I was breastfeeding. Only thing I didn't like was that it required a little work to figure out how to put it on.
  • I have a moby wrap and love it!! I use it in yhe house cause its to hot to wear out side plus I still havemt gotten the hang of it.
  • @Soon2BMomOf2under2 That is my only concern about the moby wrap... it looks a bit more tricky. I like that my hubby would be more comfortable in something like the Ergo. He saw the moby and said NO that is looks to difficult and womanly for him. lol
  • I just make my own wrap. 5 & a half yards of fabric (yes thats like 17 feet) and cut it about 20-25 inches wide down the entire length. Depending on the width of fabric it can make 2 or 3 wraps.
    Infants need a more stretchy fabric then a not stretchy one as they get heavier. Making ur own is so cheap! You can lookup you tube videos to learn how to do the different carries. It does take a little practice. Hope that helps!