tww almost over

edited August 2011 in Getting pregnant
Af due tomorrow or next day :) so so tired, no energy, been cramping for 2weeks now. I think my smell has gotten very sensitive. I can smell things that are very far away. I could even smell my own breath today! And my shampoo and conditioner normally stinks but today I wanted to eat it, it smelt that good Haha! Wish me luck!

Comments

• Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Waiting for an update! So excited! Lots of bfp dust for you!!! :)
  • good luck. keep us informed. my tww is dragging, my af is suppose to come on the 17
  • Is it wrong to post on here before I tell my family lol. No af. After a negative blood test result at aprox 10dpo af is late. So I tested this morning but thought nothing of it and forgot I'd left the test sitting there waiting for the *developing time* I remembered in the arvo and looked and 2 lines! It was so so faint though. So I Did another. Another really really faint. I had a urinary infection which I think is gone but I'm getting scared cause apparently protein or blood in your urine can give a false positive?? And also why is my hcg showing up so late? Well I'm tryna get excited but dam Google is scaring the sh*t out of me Lol.
    @karla_with_a_k
    @jaime77
    @cmarie324xo
    @blessedmom_2x
    @kayleigh27
    @newmommy2be772
    THANKS LADIES!!!!!!
  • oh I forgot to say, the line doesn't show us so Well in the recommended time frame either...
  • Ooooh that's great news!
  • Buy a.digital. No misleading on that. Keep me updated
  • @karla_with_a_k yeah I'm gunna buy one today. The used 4 internet cheapies but they don't really come up for about half an hour. I mean if you squint they do lol. I'm jrt worried cause I used first morning urine and the test came us lighter then yesterday. I also used a first response and it had 2 defenate lines. It is still light but its there! Going to the doc today and I'll also do a digital later.
  • O goody good luck usually no matter how light the lines are its still a bfp
  • All my test showed up really really light, and now I'm 23 weeks prego! Congrats!
  • Luck dust to you!!! Good luck, fingers crossed!
  • Sounds like a bfp to me :D hurry with updates..
  • Oooh so excited for u. Sounds like a bfp. I'll be looking out for ur bfp posts.! B-)
  • They could be evap lines if it's outside of the given time. Try a digital and it will tell you for sure! Best of luck. :)
  • Thank you everyone :) I don't think its an evap line cause its got colour. There still faint so I tried a first response and got a very very faint pink line in the correct time and it got darker after the time. I went to the doctor and had one done today and after 3minutes she's like sorry its negative and I was like I can sort of see it and as she was talking to me over the next 10mins it got darker and darker. She said either your not pregnant or its too early. It's still a negative test. REALLY WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR LADY!!!!! anyway has anyone really ever got a line after the time and not been pregnant? Seriously, I've taken millions of tests and never had a line appear an hour later. Trust me, I dug them out of the trash Haha.
    @vayAnna @bmccaskill @2beforgotten @praying_4_twins @karla_with_a_k @bananasspliff @new_baby_in_Oct
  • My doc done the same thing but I really was prego!
  • @Bwhite55019 I hope that's the case for me too!!!!!!
  • My sil took like 6 test and they all said positive with a very light line, but when she went to doc her blood work came back negative.... Sry, I hope this isn't your case!
  • I had a very very light pos with a chemical pregnancy a few montgs ago. Never went to doc for it. I guess i just asumed thats what it was. Good luck to u tho. Maybe its early yet.
  • Take a digital
  • Looks like ur preggers. Congrats!
  • @mama2be11_4_11 thats exactly what mine looked like but it got fainter and fainter... stupid crappy internet tests. anyway i went out and bought good ones and there def positive!!! getting darker and darker!!!
  • edited August 2011
    Have you tried digital? I no faint maybe just a yes or no. when I found out I was prego I had four diff faint lines (diff tests) ago I took a digital! Congrats though! It does look like your ego may b prego!!
  • @rckprincess2 lol ive already been to the doc! due april 17th. thank you!
  • Good luck from south florida. Baby dust!! Im ttc also.