fisher price - dwell studio cradle swing?

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Have any of you ladies had this swing, what did/do you think of it?

Comments

• I have the fisher price snugabunny cradle n swing... I think its about the same, I haven't gotten to use it yet (baby due in 2weeks n 4 days!) But I've tested it and looove it!! I'm sure my daughter will too :)
  • @lily_glz, no very different lol! The dwell studio is actually pretty simple, but it has mp3 capabilities I guess? Idk lol. I had the fisher price my little lamb swing for my 1yr old, which is basically just like the snuggabunny collection. But I gave it to a friend when he outgrew it... so here I am trying to find a new swing to love. I really wanted one that plugs into the wall, but I don't want a white swing either lol. I love the papasan cradle swings though!
  • I got the luv u zoo swing. It plugs into the wall and they won't quickly outgrow it.
  • @jcmommy, I did look into that swing at one point in time. But I am in love with the papasan swings. My husband & I agreed on the fisher price zen cradle swing, but then I seen the pattern for the dwell studio swing & instantly fell in love. I'm torn between the two lol.
  • I saw cradle swing and assumed they were basically the same lol.. mine plugs up! No mp3 though
  • Well they are pretty much the same lol.. I looked up reviews, the only difference is the mp3 thing