Bitch if you dont know something.. Just fuck off

Ok so I know for a fact that my baby has dropped, since the pressure I feel on my vajj daily is obvious and painful, and going to pee every 10 mins is not nice, and some lady from church starts talking shit about how high my belly is and that my baby hasnt dropped, that I got to do this and that blah blah and went on for like 20 minutes..

Smh.. I just had to vent

Comments

• Unwanted comments and advice drive me crazy. I just want to be like "is this kid in your stomach? have you been here and felt everything every single day? NO, so STFU!".
  • I know right?? Some people need to learn to speak when spoken to.. Shm :( @1stWoodsbaby
  • Don't you just hate that though!?

I get it ten times worst from family members who has already had kids. & because this is my 1st, they feel they can tell me any & everything like I'm dumb or someshxt; They also try to scare me sometimes. I ignore them. Nobody wants to hear that.
  • That's like my friend saying "I DIDN'T have to pee as much as SHE did when I WAS pregnant!" wow..really!!? Like she carried her baby high and Ive been carrying low this whole pregnancy and my baby has been chillin on my bladder since 6wks...WHO CARES HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO PEE!
  • My son just dropped... I think. Anyway, the pressure and constant fear of peeing myself is not fun! Somehow I've mostly avoided unwanted advice. I listen to it all because you do get good things like sleep when the baby does (although that seems kinda obvious) or don't put them on their tummies to sleep.
  • Omg reminded me of when I ran into a coworker after I went on leave. She said he wasn't coming on his dd because I was still too high. I was like, ummm I carry all my babies this way..well damn girl was right bc I was 41+1 when I was induced. Grr.. I hate knowing I go back to work next week and she says told ya so.
  • I found a onesie at Target that said "My mom doesn't want your advice".. lol. I thought it was perfect! My grandmother is that way.. she knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING... ugh, just shut up, already!
  • @lucyloo288 I was just about to say how I got that too lol
  • Just let it go In one ear and out the other seriously
  • Ppl r crazy I just don't listen to them lol ,my belly never drop when I was dialated so what she talking about everyone is different ,the only time my belly drop was when I delivered lol :-)
  • Ugh that is so annoying! And if one more person tells me, "Oh just wait that will get worse, or oh just wait til you're further along..." Shut the f up! People ask all of the time how I'm feeling, so I might say I'm starting to get tired again and of course, "Oh just wait" Ahhh!!!