mommas who carry small.

To all of the mommas who are freaking out that they are carrying in their backs or just all around small. . . Stop freaking out!
With my toddler I carried fully in my back never really popped didn't even look pregnant till 8.5m or so. I could sleep, walk, stand, sit no issues no pain. My back never even hurt!!
With this one I'm still carrying small but def not in my back. I have never been so uncomfortable, in so much pain, in my life and I walked around for 3years with my knee caps grinding all the muscles and ligiments behind them into hamburger! I can't sleep, the pressure is unreal, normal movement is getting to be a real issue for me. Ive also gotten really clymbsy with my new center of balance, never a wobble or miss step with the first. I'm going crack before my due date at this rate!
I dont know if its easier or harder for mommies who really show or not *nor will I ever do this again on purpose to find out* or if I'm just having a really bad time of it *probably* but love your small bumps! Don't be ashamed or embarresed! Take a nap for me!!!

*rant based solly on my own experiences not trying to step on toes. . . Though if you can please do nap for me*

Comments

• Lol, this exactly! I carried small last time and I only remember my hips hurting the last 3 weeks. This time, I'm way bigger and my back and stomach always hurt. It sucks.
  • I'm carrying small and i have A LOT OF pain my hips and back are the too biggest issue, i cant sleep at night because im always so uncomfortable.. im 33w4d and i dnt even look like it (you can tell im pregnant just small)