It's today-update

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
So I'm so excited! My baby shower is today! My mom, friend, sister and aunts decorated the hall yesterday. They said it turned out great. My shower is jungle themed, rust orange, forest green, and brown, with baby lions, giraffes, and monkeys! I can't wait to see it. Its coed about 63 people with lots of games and tons of food! At 2 o'clock. I will update later, wish me luck!-----UPDATE-----It was awesome! decorations were great. food was good and my custom cupcakes were so tasty. The games were fun and everyone had a blast. we got all of our big ticket items,stroller,swing,highchair,bouncer,packNplay! only a few clothes(we already have tons) things we didn't get were burp cloths,bottles,bibs. we were registered for but everyone also knew that I'm going to breast feed so hopefully it works lol!! after the shower me hubby and my best friend went home and unpacked everything so now starts the nesting! So over all awesome! hope everyone with a shower coming up has good luck and a good time!

Comments