I HAD MY BABYSHOWER YESTERDAY!!!!

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
So the day started off with me irritated because i was the one running around picking up all the stuff for the shower and getting stuff ready and my grandmother and bestfriend seemed to be taking their time and kept asking me where should i put this what should i do with this how do you want this and my bff was the host so im like our suppose to be doing this stuff not me and i had to spend my own money to get the prizes, favors,and the cake. but eventually my close friend and bf came over and they helped me with everything else . I invited about 45 people and about 20-25 came. mostly family i was a little bothered that majority of my friends didnt come like they said but I got 80% of the stuff off my registry and ALL the big stuff (travel system, crib, pack &play, and swing) and then some big things that werent on the registry like a bassinet not can disconnect from the stand and be used to travel with , a changing table, and a hamper that my grandma painted designs and the baby name(in wooden letters) on it I LOVE IT..... but overall it turned out nice and i had a good time .. OH AND I MADE A BABY CARRIAGE OUT OF A WATERMELON AND FILLED IT WITH FRUIT AND MADE SOM CAKE POPS (BOTH OF THOSE WERE A HIT)

Comments

• Good Congrats!!! That's sounds good the watermelon carriage!!!
  • Glad your shower went well! The watermelon carriage sounds cute!
  • yaay for a good shower!! My shower was yesterday as well and it sounds like u had a better day than me. Atleast we all didn't suffer thru a shower lol
  • Sounds like you had a great time! Watermelon.....yummy :)
  • thanks guys. and yes the watermelon carriage was really cute and the fruit was soo good because it was fresh unlike a fruit tray would be ..

@k_baBix0 and yes the only bad part was the getting ready and my friends not coming.. but overall i cant complain... how was your shower
  • Mine was yesterday also. I had a good time at mine but was a little dissapointed with what I got but hey im happy you enjoyed yours! When are you due?
  • @mszcastillo im happy you enjoyed yours as well.. and i still have more stuff to get as well but thats what these gift cards are for......im due sept 21st and you
  • Glad it was great!!! :ar!
  • @Ahendricks sounds like you got lots of useful stuff, I also had mine yesterday and got lots of useful stuff but I think I got to many 1 diapers. And there little packs I didn't register for.
  • @mrswright 1 size newborn , 2 size 1, 1 size 2, 2 size 3, size 4, 1 size 5.. but 1 of the size 1 is a 92 count and 1 of the size 3 is 96 count ... and then i got 3 packs of wipes each with 428 counts.. but i sitll need more diapers and wipes lol
  • girl I wrote a whole post yesterday about my shower. it was ALRIGHT... ill say say that as a nice statement lol
  • @k_baBix0 aww im sorry chica