Anyone test....

Has anyone tested 5 days before missed period and get a bfp? Itching to test. Feeling symptoms but not sure

Comments

• edited August 2011
    U can test its probably too early but if its a dollar store test who cares right? Good luck and baby dust***************
  • I did 6 days before missed period and got a bfp
  • So if u test update. :)
  • I tested a week early with first response and got a faint line :) two days later doctor conformed I am pregnant
    Sticky baby dustttttt good luck
  • I tested at 7 days and 5 days and both were bfn. Af is due in 2 days
  • Got positive on Friday... a negative today from planned parenthood and now spotting. So I have no clue about anything! :0(
  • Got positive on Friday... a negative today from planned parenthood and now spotting. So I have no clue about anything! :0(
  • Could be a chemical pregnancy. It happens more often.than people know. Because people who are ttc test early they get a positive then start their cycle. I hope this is not the case and I'm no Dr.
  • could definitely be a chemical pregnancy. same thing happened to me last tuesday. i tested on the 7/29 and then started spotting on 8/9 and went to the hospital and test was negative. they said it was a chemical pregnancy. good luck and i hope its just the test they used sucked and its just implantation bleeding. good luck keep us updated!
  • My husband and I are thinking it is a chemical pregnancy or just a faLse positive.
  • the only way a hpt will test positive is if there is hcg in your urine. if you have anymore tests at home take one and if it comes up negative im sorry to say but it most likely means its a chemical pregnancy.
  • i got positive a week before my missed period using a dollar store test :)
  • i hope evrythings ok. keep me updated. i did a million tests and didnt get a positive till the day af was due. went to the doc the next day and hers was negative. next day i did a first respons and another positive
  • Idk what to do. Went to planned parenthood got a negative, took another clear blue and also negative and now I was spotting. So I am done trying to figure out what is going on cause it is making me miserable. So I am just not going to think about it anymore!