views on 3d ultrasounds ...

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
I really want to get one done and I want to know what people think.. is it really worth the money?

Comments

• I'm wondering the same thing...
  • It really is the coolest thing! I got to see who my daughter looked like, we got to see her open her eyes, open her mouth, suck her thumb. My tech at my growth scan at 33 weeks, actually just turned the 3d on, so we didn't have to pay for it. But I think its totally worth it.
  • It is worth it. It's really cool. Get one.
  • Honestly, I think it depends on the person and if they feel it was worth it. To me 200 (which is the going price in my location) isn't worth it especially since I got a couple of freebies during my 20 week scan.
    But that's just me, someone else will find it totally worth the money and be very happy with their photos :)
  • Well I think it depends on the baby I don't think mine was worth it because my babyboy covered his face with both hands the whole time so I only have one picture of his profile. He's gonna be shy like me. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It was worth it to me. We got to see her even though she was a bit stubborn and kept covering her face. I got a 30 min session with 6 print outs in black, 6 in color, a cd with 30 pictures and a dvd of the whole session with lullaby music. It is so precious and everyone enjoyed looking at them. I even used the pictures as part of my baby shower favors. I paid $160 but there were cheaper and more expensive packages. If you have the finances I'd say definitely go for it. :)
  • Theres a special for $119 where we live. Were Going next Saturday I'm sooo excited!!
  • I was worth it for me I just think it amazing I got such good pictures. I payed $99 and got 45 picutes, 30 minute DVD, a album, 4 big picture they also recheck gender and hear heart beat. I also payed a extra $20 to get a bear with my sons heart beat in it I love it.
  • It's $200 everywhere around where I am, and I just can't justify the price, since we'll see her in a few weeks anyway. They look so awesome though, if I had the money, I'd totally do it!!