Ok im irritated now!

Ok so my MIL has maybe a handfull of times (thats me being generous) asked me how im doing and how the baby is doing during this pregnancy.....I update my FB with doctors appts and what not for my husbands side of the family that lives out of state so she sees everything (she is on ALL day) NEVER does she comment or call....so my husband puts on FB he hopes me and our daughter will be alright while he is hunting this year and what not and she goes "dont worry Sophia will be just fine snuggled in her camo jammies with her grumma" I damn near went postal first of all my child will go NO WHERE without me, second of all you have not given a damn this whole pregnancy so shove it up your ass! OMG I seriously cannot stand his family.....it's awful!

Comments

• could be worse... i live with my MIL and she never asks how i'm doing... i've got a terrible cold right now and she made me clean her house today, said i was faking... hell, she even made me take the drink for my blood glucose test out of her fridge. she said she didn't have room for every little thing in there n made me go put it in the fridge in the garage. :/
  • Wow!! Sounds like both of you have a mess on your hands.
  • @damiens_mommy oh good lord that's no good! Hide it in the fridge cause I had to drink my second one warm and almost puked ICK!
  • i dont want my baby (#3) to even know my in laws sadly
  • @armymommy oh you have no idea girl......
  • @survivormommie3 im right there with you hon trust me there is so much about that side of the family that just makes my skin crawl....they will be avoided as much as possible!
  • @pregoagainYAY i had to drink my first one warm... it was gross... i have it in the fridge in the garage, lucky for me Dad doesn't mind having a lil bottle in his fridge.

@armymommy yeah, it sucks...

@survivormommie3 my BD and myself don't want either of the g-mas to know Damien...
  • yea my mom is in my kids' lives (and will be with this next one) but their exposure is limited! she's a nag, negative, a bitch half the time. it's so sad.
  • @pregoagainYAY, I completely understand. My MIL didn't seem concerned during my last pregnancy & is just as uninterested this time around. She does like to show my son (he's 19mths) off whenever we visit her church though. Go figure! Lol
  • @Damien's_Mommy, that really sucks that you don't want either of them involved.
  • @armymommy I said that to my husband.....I said she has not once asked me how im doing but her ass will be the first one to wanna show her off and hang around the hospital all day like grandma of the year! OY these people drive me nuts! @survivormommie3 honestly my mom will be the only normal Mima she will have....shes not a wack nut like the other 2 are!
  • @pregoagainYAY, unfortunately that's how it goes. We're stationed 8.5 hours away from my crazy in-laws now. So I'm all smiles. Lol
  • our parents and my brother are basically all the family we have. but dag on i would rather not go there!
  • yea my mil lives w/us and has never asked how i felt...i just want her out already!
  • I just think its so rude.....my mom sees me all the time and still asks I have not seen my MiL since March and she never asks Wtf LOL!
  • @ArmyMommy well, his mom will have more to do with him then mine. my mom is a verbally/mentally abusive alcoholic. i will /not/ be leaving Damien alone with her, ever!
  • @pregoagainYAY omg.. I am seriously going through the same thing! Only this is our second child. They NEVER ask to watch our 22 month old son (not that i would personally never ask them too they can kiss it ) but I think it hurts my hubby that they are this way. FIL can't get a job cause he is a alcoholic and POS and they seriously only call when thy want to borrow money, borrow the sweeper or find out if we have talked to hubbys brother ... Omfg i can't stand them all!! Well u know u ain't alone anymore lol!!!
  • @lindseybou Its awful and to my husband its nothing im like "omg you poor thing" LOL my child will have limited contact with them and when they do have contact with her I will be right there........
  • @Damien's_Mommy, I'll be praying for you sweetie. Things will get better.
  • Well you have every right to feel the way you do. Sometimes you just have to let go and let god. You already know you are the better person.