Baby Shower Favors

What r some good websites? Or ideas? I am having 2 baby showers, the first is all planned by my wonderful mother and the second is "hosted" by my bf lol...which means I gotta do all the planning and I have never shopped for any favors...please help ;;)

Comments

• Google baby shower favors or do a candy buffet!!!
  • @Mybabe Thanks, I did google but there are just too many websites that I rather choose one by recommendation. Candy buffet?...gotta google that
  • Noahs ark theme is so cute! You can make an arch of pastel colored balloons to make a rainbow behind the gift table. On the table have animal shaped cookies and blue punch with a toy ark floating in it. Throughout the room use stuffed animals. All of these can be taken home as favors :)
  • Yeah. We're doing a black, white, and blue candy buffet. Got matching bags and all. The stuff is in one of my other posts.
  • edited August 2011
    @excitedforoctober- I was just looking up baby shower favors this evening. Have you found any you like? I still haven't found any I like. I'm also having 2 showers one at work and one with family. And I still have not registered [-X
  • @JuliansMommy No, I didn't find any I liked :( and there is s many to choose from! You haven't registered?! :!! ...lol. I was so excited to register but it is TIRING! Wear ur comfiest shoes!...if you find any nice favors let me know, I will let you know if I find any nice ones too :)

@blueberrysmom I though the candy buffet looked so nice! So you buy the jars seperately? If so where did you get them from?
  • I went to the Goodwill and found 10 different glass vases and bowls for $20. I'm going to get some black, white and blue ribbons to tie around the containers. Did you see the sites I used for the candy and stuff? Let me know and I'll post it for you. :-D
  • @blueberrysmom got it, candy warehouse! I found ur post :) I would have never thought to try Goodwill, thanks for the idea! :)
  • I ended up ordering from acandystore.com. Loved it. Can't wait until it all arrives in the mail because I have no real sense of how much I bought. Hopefully, it's not too much. X_X
  • @blueberrysmom Haha, you will have leftovers, it wont be so bad! :) see I would have no idea of how much to order. How many people r u expecting and how much did u order?
  • I think we'll have about 60 people, including little kids so I ordered the following:
    Licorice Caramel Cowhide C102570 1 19.49
    Salt Water Taffy - 5lb
    Licorice Candy Sticks - C104309-R 1 12.99
    80ct
    Blueberry Candy Sticks - C101031-R 1 12.99
    80ct
    Blue Raspberry Gummi C108578r 1 14.99
    Bears - 5lbs
    Blue Raspberry Gummy C109575 1 13.49
    Rings Candy - 4.5lb
    White Wedding Mints - 5lb C102356 1 17.99
    White Rock Candy Crystals C109448 1 23.50
    - 5lb
    Black Cats Licorice - C101487 1 15.99
    2.2lb
    Wild Blueberry Salt Water C100036 1 19.49
    Taffy - 5lb
    Black Licorice Jelly C101119 1 16.99
    Beans - 5lb
    Blue Raspberry Fruit C101214 1 22.99
    Sours Candy - 7.5lb
    Vanilla Salt Water Taffy C104450-R 1 19.49
  • @blueberrymom Thats about the same amount of people I'm expecting. Thank you for taking the time to list this for, I really appreciate it! :)