only 18

edited January 2011 in Teen moms
Well I'm only 18 this is my first boyfriend is happy about it for some reason his and my family want 2 see this work for the best...but I don't if I can be a mom and if I even like the dad...

Comments

• How long have you been together? If the two of you dont work out you can always raise the baby together but not be together. I was younger than you when I had my daughter and her father and I aren't together. It's normal to question everything but give yourself time to adjust and don't stress it. If you still don't feel like you can handle it now, there is always adoption. There are plenty of loving people looking for a baby.
  • For about 2 months now....short his a great guy..but I feel like the whole attraction is gone...my family wants us to get married...his family wants us to
  • Getting married doesn't solve anything. Yes I understand why they want you to but you just found out your pregnant, you are still shocked over that. I would give it some time, take it a day at a time. Going through everything together may bring you together but your life has changed drastically already. You and him need to get to know each other better. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and we just moved in and we are learning new things about each other everyday.
  • I'm 18 as well and I'm due august 7th and after the shock wears off you'll get excited like now I'm trying to pick out names and all that fun stuff but even if ur not sure about the dad put that aside and think about the baby like my bf was excited at first and now he doesn't want it they freak out as much as we do
  • I was 17 my boyfriend and I were dating two years. And its always scary when you didn't plan it. But I went to college while I was pregnant took a three months off after baby. My boyfriend and I grew up together and now been together five years. Married now.
    There were times I was not sure being so young and it doesn't work out for everyone. But I think you will know more through out time.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm pregnant with my bf of 8 months, and not much older than you. I completely get the lack of attraction too. We almost broke up over it!
    Remember that you're stressed, and worried right now. Give it a chance, the attraction might come back, it did for me.
    I agree with above comments, don't get married for the sake of being married.
  • Im pregnant with my boyfriend of 9
    months. We are really happy and we are planning on getting married next month but I dont know if im ready for this im 18 and im afraid of what might happen. Help!!
  • I'm also pregnant and 18. I've been with my boyfriend for a year and three months. I'm so excited.for this baby but need some girl friends that are dealing with this as well.
  • Don't let your family pressure you into getting married you have time to go that after you have your baby once you can focus on how you really feel I wouldn't do something to destroy what you have with your bf because you never know going through this experience with him and seeing him with the baby might help you with if he is the one. Just concentrate and enjoy being pregnant
  • All of your worries are completely normal and I everyone is right. DONT get married just because..... I'm 18 and pregnant and I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years... we live together and are talking about eventually getting married... but that's something you really gotta think about and something you definitely shouldn't do just Cuz you're pregnant... if that's the case I'd be a wife already
  • Aww ull get over it eventually I'm 21 n my 3rd year of school and pregnant with my first due n July my bf n I hav been together 6yrs n at first I wasn't so happy about it n sumtimes now I'm not happy about it but my bf is jus so happy his happiness kinda helps me adjust to the fact tht I am actually pregnant and goin to hav a baby...good luck
  • im 18 as well ive been with my bf since i was 15, im still unsure hes older,than be but hes immature , do whats best for you and your little one