down to the 20's!!!

29 more days until my due date!!! Im so excited to meet my baby girl, its coming so quick! I have her nursery mostly done, swing set up, hospital bag packed, all clothes and linens washed. All I have left is to set up her pack n play, bouncy chair, sterilize her binkies, buy her baby book (can't find one I like), buy headband supplies (making some to pass the time), and get the car seat inspected once my mom buys it. What all do you September mommies have left to do?

Comments

• 29 more days for me Too!!! Well I have a lot to do. Nursery still needs to b set up. I'm having my baby shower the 20th so I haven't gotten all the bottles & pampers etc. Waiting for the shower to pass to see what else I have to get.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob I get all mushy too, when I walk in my little girls nursery! Its just crazy to think that a little baby will be in there, in a month or less! (Hopefully not past due!!)

@color_pink0923 you're due September 6th too?
  • @gatorbob hahaha. My mouth is shut!! Lol
  • Due Sept 27 w/ twins ;) I'm biting my nails to get everything done! We still have to paint their room, decorate, wash their clothes and do some MAJOR sorting, set up furniture, put the double stroller together and both carseats inspected..aahhh! I've got 3 baby showers left so hopefully I'll get everything we need :)
  • edited August 2011
    @gatorbob haha okay the race is on after 37 weeks!!

@spray85 wow, three showers! Lucky!
  • I have 16 more days and man does it seem like forever.
  • I've got 25 days left and have so much to do! I haven't even packed my hospital bag yet. I've been so overwhelmed with school finals and getting my daughter ready for her back to school. I may be the only momma on here hoping I don't go into labor early.
  • edited August 2011
    28 Days Left For Me :) Yaaaay Us
  • I need 24 more days :D
  • I got 23 I think!!!
  • I have 35 days left. I have to pack my hospital bag (still need to buy a few things), finish folding his laundry, sterilize his binkies, sterilize my pump stuff, buy a belly bandit and hip shrinkx, set up his bassinet.. I think that's it. Hospital tour today!
  • Oooh and get the car seat bases installed and stroller put together.