had my shower today

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
It was ok it could have went worse not a lot of ppl came I knew that was gonna happen it just disappointed me than none of my family came the only one who seemed excited was my 18yo brother but he didn't have a ride and he's in a diff town so he missed it :( it sucked but I wasn't expecting much in the first place we got some pretty good gifts wish we got more dipers though and no games so it was a lil awkward when a aunt idk that well and old school friend also prego came plus the a/c at that church went out blah hot but bd went so it made it better we hid under a table after most ppl left lol trying to scare his lil sister so my over all experience is mixed emotions I'm happy with the gifts depressed cause of my fam and next time I think I wanna plan it myself even though I appreciate all the work bds cousin put into it lol sorry so long

Comments

• My shwer sucked too. Sorry :(
  • Aww hun, this seems to be happening to quite a few Pregly women. Glad you got some things for the baby. Just focus on seeing that cute little face and smile! :)
  • Thanks and I am :) they just better bring presents if they don't want me mad at them lol it just hurt cause I was at least thinking my dad and his gf of all ppl would come but oh well they're promising a bassinet so we will see I just want baby here so bad and can't wait for christmas :) hopefully in 2-5 weeks he'll be here lol we got a stroller but have no clue when well use it we don't really go anywhere but I still like pushing it around the house :/ I know imma dork :)

@kayleigh27
    @mya218