Finally my turn :)

edited August 2011 in Second Trimester
Double digits baby....99 days to go!!!

Comments

• I remember when I reached that mile stone now I have 16days left and it still feels like 99 lol.
  • Im due November too and i so excited that i only have 96 days to go. I cant wait to get closer it killing me!
  • Lol dont tell me that...But so far it has flown by. But im sure it will take forever my last mth :)
  • Opps 93 days!!!!
  • @cfa...93 days yay!!! Nov cant come fast enough. Once October comes i know the anticipation is going to drive me crazy lol
  • @novmom2be i know im waiting for october im just so excited i want to burst! is this your first baby? It's my 3rd.
  • @cfa this is my first pregnancy. But will be my second child. My husband and I took custody of my now 9 yr old daughter. She was a friend of mines daughter who wasnt ready for motherhood. We have put our feelings aside for many yrs to have our own due to my daughter. Poor baby had a ruff life her first 2 yrs. But she couldnt be more excited and and cant wait to have both my girls together :)
  • But pregnancy has been the best experience I have had so far. I just love feeling her kicks and movements. Im so ready for that first moment I see my baby girl
  • That's so exciting! I have 4 more days and then ill be there! I feel like Nov is so far away and then I think about how there is only 2 more first of the months and then its our month! Yay! Lol