my worst fear...

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I so don't want to poop or have gas while pushing my little man out. I'm more afraid of doing that then the labor itself. Lol.

Anyone know how I can avoid this??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LOL. I pooped with my first. No biggie. They wipe it away before anyone could possibly notice. But, if you prefer, use the potty before your trip to the hospital. :)
  • And they say its totally normal. The majority of woman do it.
  • @mrsg @fate @newmominsept lol I just don't want to I'll feel so embarrassed especially with my man, his mom and my mom in the room. I can only imagine passing gas and pooping as I'm trying to push. I know they say its normal and is actually a good sign because that lets them know I'm pushing right but I just don't want to. :-(
  • Take a stool softener then sweetie. I had my hubby, his dad, his mom, his sister, my mom, my sister, my dad all in the room for my first. Hard to believe nobody noticed that I crapped myself... :-?
  • Idk how ure going to have ur mom and his mom in the room... Man... I'm not having my hubby below my waist. I don't want him seeing any of that!! Is be way too embarrassed!!
  • i had a little pebble when i had my son...embarrassing yea...but at the time heck no..i could care less...!!
  • @Nameless yeah I think I might end up feeling that way but just the thought now scares me lol.

@newmominsept lol idk either I know I'm going to end up kicking them all out even my man he like to joke around too much.

@fate well I hope they don't notice even though they will probably be holding my legs.
  • I told my MIL tonight no offense but u guys can't be in there. She got this look on her face like "thank God!" So I'm pretty sure she was relieved. Haha. And my parents are pretty prissy so I'm sure they won't want to be in there either. In our baby class we watched a.video of the.birth and I'm sure that scared my hubby from looking at baby coming out. Haha. U should rent a video of birth and show it to all of them and see if they still want to be in the room. But I think ill def want ur bd in there for support :-)
  • i was so scared that i was going to but once it all started that was the last thing on my mind.. i didnt even think about if i did or didnt til like 2 weeks later when someone asked if i did.. l0l! .. so im not sure if i did or not. guess ill never know. l0l!
  • @newmominsept Oh no my mil wants to be in there she wants to be in the room with everyone when their having their baby she thinks she's some type of birthing coach lol.

@mrsg they don't listen! Lol
  • @ittybitty I hope I'm like you then! Lol. I don't want to know and maybe there'll be music playing just in case lol.
  • Oh... Do u know if she is any good?? Cuz if she is, then yay!! If not... Eesh..
  • @mrsg yeah that movie is hilarious. My sister tell me all the time that movie reminds her of me and my man. Lol

@newmominsept yeah they say she is but I don't care but in the back of my mind I think she'll be the only one I don't kick out. I like her lol.
  • l0l.. well hopefully you dont.
    there was to much going on for me to think about it at all. and to much noise also. there was like 20 nurse's and dr's in there running around.
  • Me too @mrsg
    lol maybe I shouldn't worry about it so much @ittybitty
  • Well that's REALLY good that u like her and she's a good coach!! It's a two-fer!
  • i dont think you should. i did the whole pregnancy but when it came down to it, i done all that worrying for no reason. l0l!