when.......

Did you get things like stretch marks and bigger boobs. Random. But important. Need help

Comments

• Big boobs since the 3rd week no stretch marks yet I'm 24 weeks today
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It happens from your skin stretching from growing/getting bigger. Unless you look in a full body mirror daily naked, you don't notice them until they're already there and you wonder when it happened. Stretch marks isn't a sign or symptom because it happens to everyone-my 13 year old has some on her arms.

The boob thing is different for everyone. My first two the got bigger in beginning like I was getting my period and stayed big the whole time(no pain) this time they were bigger and painful the whole first tri but now not so much.
  • I have had stretch marks forever. But they weren't there after I got out of the shower yesterday. Its just a couple random dark ones on my tummy near my uterus area. Never had them there before and the ones on my hips are now bigger, and darker and there are more of them. But I don't look like I have gained any weight.
  • Growing boobies first few wks...w/this one...didn't really grow w/my son and stretch marks last two wks of pregnancy ..BAM..out of nowhere :( so yea I have old ones fading since using bio oil..
  • Boobs started getting bigger the first few weeks. I noticed my first stretch marks at 29 weeks :/
  • I had small stretchmarks prepregnancys, and theyve gotten worse and im @ 19 weeks... I dont even wannt see my naked body at 37 weeks!!! And my boobs have gone up almost two cup sizes. My bras didnt fit me at like 10-12 weeks
  • with my last, stretch marks in the week that i went over due lol :( and i dont remember bbs. this one, nothing yet but sore nipples