wow what a huge turn around!!

edited August 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
So if you don't already know. My bf was not very understanding or sympathetic at all when it comes to this pregnancy. I was diagnosed with pre eclampsia last weekend and he still expected me to clean the house and take care of dogs after going to the hospital last weekend when I was diagnosed. Well I was in the hospital again Saturday night because of my blood pressure, and then last night because of contractions. Well my bf has mde a huge turn around. I can't even go to the bathroom now without him asking what I'm doing or if I need anything. He makes me food, tells me to go lay down all the time now. I was in Ayvas nursery and was folding clothes on the floor and he came in and sat down next to me and was lik ur supposed to b laying down, ur feet are starting to swell and when I rejected he literally picked me up and put me in bed. (Mind u he weighs 140 and due to pre e I'm now up to 165) and he told me to wait til he gets home and hell help with her room. Every weekend morning when he gets home he also let's the dogs out, takes care of the fish, and brings me up a bottle of water and snacks. I can't believe how different he is now! Thank u ladies who have talked to me about this. I really do have a great man now! :)

Comments