Feeling abandon

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Im married and have a1yr old lil boy and expecting a second child my husband wasn't there for when my first child was born and now that this is his opportunity to be there he makes me feel like he doesn't care he forgets our appointments he doesn't seem excited....am I the only one feeling this way???

Comments

• Sit down and talk to him he may just be feeling a lil scared explain how you feel and hopefully he might understand a lil better
  • He may be nervous. I feel a little alone. My nd wont read baby material and he doesn't seem to understand I can't do stuff like I could when I wasn't pregnant. Ask him if he wants to be there for the birth and also if he has any questions. I bet he is freaking out
  • -@samiUK
    I have tried to sit wit him and express my feelings and I just feel it goes in one ear and out the other idk wat to do anymore he rather sit and play his ps3 then walk or take our son to the park I feel like he wants out...
  • -@ proudmomma
    I kno exactly wat u mean. I have tried to explain to him that its hard for me to do things now then before but he doesnt get it today we found out were having another boy and he was all " Thats nice" and I thought, to myself thats it...