Faith and Promise are going to be here too soon! I'm...

edited August 2011 in Multiples
80% effaced and 1.5cm dilated @ 33 wks. Also got put on bedrest w/ bathroom priveledges and @ L&D getting my first round of steroid shots. I don't have hardly anything ready yet! My 1st baby shower is this Saturday. I'm hoping I can keep them baking for another 2 wks at least :) hubby is rushing now to get their room done. I just pray that if they are early they'll be healthy and not have to go to NICU.

Comments

• ohhh i hope they stay in just so you can enjoy your shower and get everything done! lol good luck!
  • Thank you @mrsrocketfield1221 ;) me too, we don't have bottles and essentials cuz we were waiting to see what show get @ the shower.
  • *we get @ the shower.
  • Thanks @Island_Mommie2B, me too..they gave me the steroids today as a precaution because their lungs have only been developed for a week. They are both over 5 lbs already, so that gives some extra hope to bypass NICU :)
  • hoping for the best!
  • Good luck mama. I hope they stay un there a bit longer. Totally LOVE the names! :)
  • yes i'm sure... geez just before your shower you're kind of waiting it out to see what else you'll need... AHHH BABIES, STAY IN AT LEAST FOR ANOTHER WEEK! lol
  • im assuming your having twins? i thought it was good news if u manage to carry twins past 30 weeks. idk ive nether had them! anyways good luck to you and ur family! i wish u the best of luck and hope all goes well
  • Praying for you and your precious babies! I hope everything turns out ok, make sure to keep your hiney in bed as much as possible!!
  • Yep, fraternal twin girls ;) Thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts O:) gotta keep em' cookin'!!
  • @ least 2 more weeks. My niece and nephew were born @35weeks. Only spent 10 days for feeding issues but they were 4&5lbs..now 6months old soo big!