****update****** 32 weeks today

edited August 2011 in October 2011
32 weeks today only 8 more to go or less. I have to go Wendsday for an ultrasound to see if my placenta moved so they know if they have to schedule a c-section or not. If I do have to have the c-section this would be my first as I had my other 3 boys vaginally so I'm very worried bout what to expect on Wendsday from the ultrasound and the doctors because I have an appointment right after ultrasound. I will update everybody once I know more. I can't wait to meet our lil peanut though and neither can his brothers.

Comments

• Congrats..... I turned 33 weeks today. I can't wait. We r almost there!!!
  • Yay! I willl be 31wks tomorrow. Hope all goes well with your dr appt :)
  • 30 weeks today wishing it was 40!
  • i'm hoping the best for you. I had ultra sounds 28 wks, 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and it FINALLY moved at 37- which was the final decision ultra sound. so have faith momma!
  • Thank you ladies and good luck. Ill keep you posted
  • Thank you ladies and good luck. Ill keep you posted
  • Ok ladies I went to my ultrasound all went great. Placenta moved on it's own. He is measuring at about 33 weeks or so. He is head way down already. Heart rate was 148 bpm. He is very healthy. We so can't wait to have our new lil guy Bentley join our family and meet his 3 big brothers. Next appointment is in 2 weeks. Good luck ladies.
  • Brilliant news, really pleased for you :-) x
  • @tinknbob Bentley is the name we've chosen for our son too ;) I think its absolutely adorable. I'm due Sept 24 wat about you??
  • Yay! As of tomm o have 8 weeks till my repeat section oct 6 ...good luck!
  • @cheryl74 thanks hun. @babiescomin2011 im due Oct 3rd. Yea we wanted something different. @bigmamak good luck to you to hun.
  • Congrats on it moving :) I had a 30 week ultrasound and mine was still completely covering so looking like a c section for me :-S
  • @mschop I hope all goes well for you. good luck. You can do it. Just keep your head up and think that its better that you have the c-section if it didn't move so you and baby are safe.