i wish i could have a normal life again...

edited August 2011 in Depression
I'm really depressed right now. My bf's best buddy and his gf are having a bonfire and grilling out and making smores and drinking and just having fun tonight. Well my bf wants to go which is fine I want him to go have fun but I can't. I'm on really strict bedrest. I can't do anything. I can't even go to the gas station. I'm just so sad right now. Everyone gets to go out and have fun and b normal but me...

Comments

• I'm really sorry... I can understand why you are depressed. I hope all of this passes fast and youre happy again!
  • This will pass and eventually, you'll look back and say "it was totally worth it!". But remember, "normal" life as you know it is about to change... Life with kids is not the same, but it is so much better! Hang in there honey, you are doing nothing but good things for that cute lil babe you're housing in there!
  • I hope so too. Its gotten to the point where his friends dnt even really ask him anymore because I can't do anything. I never even get invited. I just feel like a waste of space right now
  • Ya I know its for the best and I can't wait to be a mommy but I'm lonely. No one ever comes over to hang out. No one calls. The only person that spends time with me is my bf. I don't get to go out anywhere.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm sorry, hun. It will be over soon. I understand that it must be hard, though. :-S
  • I feel worse when they don't ask and thn post on fb how much fun theyr having.
  • Sucks but when you have that baby they will all want to play and hold and love on it. I love when my friend bring their kids to dinner parties. Too fun.
  • I don't evn miss drinking. I miss being social. Literaly the only human contact I have is with my bf and he's gone right now so I resort to pregly for some sort of connection. It is extremely hard to sit by and watch everyone have a blast. And now I feel like I'm a burden to andy because he turns down invites because of me
  • I'm on complete bedrest, I can only get up to go to the br :(
  • This just sucks...
  • Tell ur man to stay with you you need support too you know :( I hope you feel better
  • I don't wnt to keep him cooped up too..
  • Yeah mama but I've kept up with our posts how he goes out to visit his friend and get wasted that's no way to year your pgnt girlfriend. Talk to him about it. I think u have jot kept him cooped up at all
  • idk where exactly he is. He was working on his car but I just txted and no answer...
  • Ya no answer...looks like another night alone :_(
  • He went to his friends house for a bonfire and drinks...I got to see him for 3 hrs today...I'm balling my eyes out. I just want to feel normal again...
  • Oh hon I'm so sorry you really need to put ur foot down :(
  • I can't stop crying. I hate this! Its not fair.
  • Its almost over!!!! And ur far enough along that baby will be a-ok. I am right where u are but I am only 30 weeks. Keep lookin forward! Ur doin great
  • I know. I just wish I could've had a good pregnancy. Or tha I had ppl there for me when I need them. I don't even get phone calls. I feel invisible. I'm beyond depressed right now
  • I completely understand. It gets very lonely and miserable. Request that ur man spend a "romantic" dinner in bed with u tmrw
  • You know, you're not too old for slumber parties! When I was on bedrest with my first I invited my sister and girlfriends over for a night of movies, board games and laughs. Had my hubby and sisters pick up videos and snacks. The girls brought wine while I drank water. It allowed me to have some socializing without leaving home, and it saved me my sanity.

Just a thought!
  • My bf isn't romantic. I haven't even gotten a back rub since I got preg. And I. Don't have any friends and my family doesn't even acknowledgeme
  • Well dear u are now responsible to get outta ur slump!!!! Put on a smile, even if its fake. Paint ur toenails and watch funny movies
  • I'm just going to bed