Where Did Your Water Break???

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
Thanks to my mom who planted the seed, my fear of my water breaking has grown into a 40 foot red oak. So, in hopes of relieving my anxiety and possibly getting a few good laughs I wanna hear the story of how your water broke!

Comments

• I was in bed asleep. I woke around 4:30 am and was soaked ewww
  • Broke on my due date while sitting on the couch watching tv... jumped up so fast and ran to the bathroom yelling. Didnt get a drop anywhere!!! Well besides my pants and panties... scared the shit outta my mom and dad.... My dad knocks on the door and was like can I get you something... Im like uh yeah... clothes!!!
  • Lol @lilbit01_209 I could see my mom if that happened to me! She would freak! :-))
  • mine broke at target! thank goodness it wasnt a whole lot til I got to the hospital
  • @gsmommy I was at target today! I waa walking with my legs as tight as possible scared. Did it get on the floor at all?
  • With my oldest my water broke while I was in bed watching Scooby Doo. Lol.
  • @Maranda3 no luckily I was wearing a pad and ran to the bathroom, I left there and went home to grab stuff and was leaking a little at a time but when I got to the hospital it broke the rest of the way all over the floor while I was puttibg the gown on, it was kinda embarassing lol
  • @armymommy with my first I waa in a hospital bed and don't remember, did it make a big mess?
  • @gsmommy so did you feel it then? I don't remember with my first its been almost 5 years ago and I was already in the hospital. Id had a sleeping pill so its vague in my memory anyways.
  • In the hospital parking lot while walking in...my husband said when he walked back to the car later he could see the mark still!
  • Mine broke at the doctors office but I didn't know it until I got home
  • @tootie08 how did you figure it out? Was it just a little bit then?
  • yea it felt like I was peeing but couldmt stop it from coming out @Maranda3
  • @Maranda3, no I actually didn't get much on the bed. My two pairs of sweats, panties, & the towel underneath me were soaked by the time my mom got me to the hospital though. Lol. My doctor broke my water @ the hospital with my second child. I am super paranoid that my water will break while I'm in bed this time & my hubby will think I pee'd. Lol
  • My water broke at the hospital both times, hoping for the same this time, cuz my labor goes fast after my water breaks.
  • Mine broke with my first when I went to sit on the toilet. With my second they broke it st the hospital
  • At the hospital*
  • my first.. i was 17 and it was 1am.. i was sleeping on our couch.. still lived with mom.. and my 13yr old sister was sleeping at the other end.. lol.. :p i felt weird like wide awake.. a tinkle then i sat up and it gushed out..lol.. i was so happy.. i was like.. amber.. wake mom up we gotta go.. and my second broke in the hospital at around 4am and after about 5hrs of contractions.. on its own.
  • My first was at home and I just had my daughter last night and my water broke at doc office yesterday lol. I left a wet trail down the hall and out the door.
  • OMG!! @tbaby2011 I had a dream about that happening to me at my boys school and I left a trail. Was it embarrassing or when it happened did you not care?
  • with my first i was laying in bed watching tv. hubby was out cold laying beside me. i ironically thought to myself *wow, wouldn't that suck if i went into labor. im really hungry. i should go get something to eat.* so i rolled out of bed and the second i moved i felt it pop and run down my legs. thank goodness i was about 6 ft from our master bathroom. it kept leaking and leaking and it just kept coming. (later found out one had a hole in it and the other water bag had completely broken) i soaked 2 pads and gave up- it was WAY too much to catch. and i soaked 3 of my last fitting pair of pants....i went into the hospital SOAKED in my pj pants.
    with my second hubby and i were trying to get our 15 month old to sleep. i ate some ice cream and just as i was about to get up to take out the bowl i heard a loud POP and threw my bowl, ran to the bathroom and some how made it to the potty as it all leaked in there. there was NO leakage after that though.
    right now my fear is that it will break during church hahaha
  • With my first I was laying on the couch and felt a sharp pain in my back so I went to move and heard a pop. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and it gushed all over the floor. With my second the doctor broke it at the hospital. With this baby I am scared it will brake while I'm in bed and BD will be mad I have ruined the mattress.