CRAMPING A 35WEEKS

HEY EVERYONE SOO IM 35WEEKS PREGNANT WITH MY SECOND PREGNANCY AND I HAVE BEEN CRAMPING ...:/ DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?? NEVER HAD SYMPTOMS LIKE THIS IN MY FIRST PREGNANCY.. SOME PEOPLE TELL ME MY BODY IS GETTING READY TO GIVE BIRTH WHAT DO GUYS THINK IT IS??? 0_o

Comments

• Depends on the cramping the frequency the severity and so on. It is very normal for a second pregnancy to have more cramping and preassure. When's your next appointment?
  • Well i get cramping when i start walking alot or when the shower is a bit hotter than normal.. My next appointment is on thursday
  • I had cramping and contractions at 35 weeks...mine were caused by sex. You can have contractions/cramping 24 hours after sex. I even get some cramping if I'm up doing a lot or lifting too much. You may just wanna call your doctor or call an l&d nurse to explain the cramping to them , and they can give you a better idea of what to do or what may be happening.
  • I can't lie cramping is cary for me. So I am biased. Follow your insticts if you feel its not good maybe go in. I get cramping when I shower too. Maybe take it easy for a day or two and see if it eases up. On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad does it get?
  • @Cait_SemptemberMommy yea i get cramping after sex too and maybe its also because i run after my two year old alot..:/
  • @ll 10 i feel it like a 7 but im going to wait til thursday to ask my doctor i think i might be dialating also and my babys head is already down do you think that might cause it??