Dr. Appointment

I had a dr. appointment, my boys are doing good, Xavier is 1 pound 10 oz. and Xander is 1 pound 8 oz. Dr is very happy they are so close in weight, bp, and glucose and everything else are good, and I have gained 18 pounds and counting now...starting to notice more swelling in my feet now. I am also now going to the dr. Every 2 weeks now till 34 weeks

How are all you other twin mommie/or mommies doing??

Comments

• That's good!!! How far are you so far???
  • I will be 25 weeks on friday
  • That's great!! 33 weeks today w/ twin girls, Promise and Faith..weighing in @ 5.4lbs and 5.3lbs. But unfortunately I'm in pre-term labor and on bedrest. Went to the doc yesterday and I was dilated 1.5cm and 80% effaced, so I had to get a steroid shot yesterday and going back today for the second one: just precautionary for their lungs. I go back on Friday to get checked again..I hope I can keep them in another 2-3 weeks at least :) good luck to ya and take it easy!
  • @Spray85 hopefully they stay in for you, I hope my boys don't try to make an early arrival I still haven't even picked out their crib bedding. Good luck to you also!
  • I am 24 weeks with twins and have gained 28lbs as of last week. Is this too much weight gain? I cant wait to find out whats going on with my babies soon.
  • @HisWife2Be As long as your doctor isn't concerned I don't think that's too much, I lost weight in my first trimester too. Congrats on your twins do you know what you are having?
  • so jealous of you twin ladies but i am glad you guys are doing great im 26 weeks with my little kayla best of luck to you ladies and staying in dust for you @Spray85
  • Congrats to you! My twin boys will be 5 in November, you have lots of fun coming!!
  • @Mommysierra thank you!
    @Maranda thank you also, I can't wait till my boys are here :)
  • @TwinMamaToBe Thank you... I am having b/g twins
  • Those are great weights! Im 35w with b/g have been having preterm labor since 26 w and here I am, Im so glad ive made it this far, although I have been on bedrest since then and ive gotten the tirbutaline shots a few times and also the steroids so it is alot to handle but cant wait my little twinkies! Good luck to you all!
  • @hiswife2be just wanted to say that your weight is fine dont worry, ive read a book by dr. barbara luke wich specializes in multiple pregnancies that basically tells you the more weight you gain the better it is for the babies to gain and to avoid delivering early, I have been having lots of contractions but I think making it to 35w so far is great, now I just need to find out their weights, im seeing the dr in an hour...best wishes :)
  • Wow @TwinMamaToBe im 28 weeks with twin boys and i also have only gained 18 lbs... elisah weighs 1 lb 08oz and isaiah weighs 1 lb and 12 oz. Sounds like our twins r pretty close in size!! I started seeing the doc every 2 weeks also, and i love hearing the heartbeats lol my boys move alot... do urs?
  • Aww @firstbebe our boys are close! Ohh yes the move a lot I have a couple of kick boxers inside of me :)
    When are you due? And are you ready for the boys? I'm stressing out cause I can't decide on nursery bedding and I feel like I still have sooo much to do
  • Ditto on the kickboxing lol but it doesnt hurt.. like most pple say. Im supposebly due nov 4th but doc is saying i shouldnt go past 37 weeks... so well see.. i have almost everything ready and baby shower is next weekend.. cant wait!! I love the noahs ark bedding... ya no since its 2 of everything! =)
  • @firstbebe aww that's sooo cute! I wanted to do monkeys and put on the wall "Two little monkeys jumping on the bed....." but I'm having a hard time finding Monkeys and the colors I love. My first shower is Sept. 24th
  • I love the names me and my cousin had boys almost 4yrs ago and we had to call them xander and xavier because their son was alexander and mine was alexavier and they were 2days apart
  • @Steph_Due_101611 aww how cute! And thanks I love our names :X
  • @TwinMamaToBe awww yea the monkeys would be cute!!! Gosh it is soo hard to find stuff that matches now a days... i had a hard time too lol wow not til sept? My doc says these boys should be coming out by 36 or 37 weeks so i didnt want to have the shower to late in case i need more stuff... lol
  • @firstbebe My dr. said anytime between 36 weeks and no later than 38 weeks, I am having 4 showers so its gonna be crazy, we have huge families and most have called dibbs on big items just waiting for us to choose the ones we like so I pretty much know what we need...
    Are you married? Bf? Bd? Is he ready for twin boys?
  • Thats great hun
  • @TwinMamaToBe OMG arent u lucky..4 showers!!! That must b super exciting!! I'm just having 1 big one =] im married.. and yea the hubby is super excited for boys.. and u?
  • I think 4 showers is a bit much but we'll see how it goes...
    I'm married too and he is very excited!! We are both first time parents too so we have that excitement too!
  • congrats! so exciting!
  • Sorry forgot to tag you @firstbebe
  • Im pregnant with fraternal twin boys (: 37 weeks 3 days and im being induced Friday! They weigh 8.3lbs & 7.10lbs (; Goodluck ladies!!
  • All props to u ladies! Idk how u can handle twins! My son is three if I had two cobys id loose my mind!
  • Congrats @2PeasInAPod_89 Good luck to you too!

@mandac10 thanks...Some days like today, I don't know how I get through it, just being pregnant