Am I wrong

edited August 2011 in Depression

Me and my so called fiance are not on good terms at this time. A couple of weeks ago he admitted to flirting with a chic from his job. He decided to leave but came back. He is still flirting with her but thinks I don't know. So now he thinks I'm unaware he starts fooling around with another chic from his job but he is playing a dangerous game with them. So we had a heart to heart talk and I don't want my son to get hurt because he can't keep his d!ck in his pants and one of those girls set him up and hurt him, but anyway I told him that I want him to sign over all his parental rights. He said I am just doing this out of spite. I told him spite would be child support. I even offered to still allow him visitation but he can not leave my house with him. Even his mom said she don't think he will be there for my baby like he suppose to, now I have everybody against him according to him. The first chic from his job got mad at me because I asked her if he was trying to date her she called me all kind of names them tell him I threaten her, he believes her over me when he knows I do not make threats. Now I don't want him to see our son until he get him self together. Sorry needed to vent.

Comments