healthy meals? HELP!

edited August 2011 in Food
What fish is ok to eat? Anyone know of a good website? And how much can you eat in a week? I also need ideas for healthy meals. Doctor told me I have gained to much and have to eat healthier!

Comments

• Tuna,talapia,salmon are ok to eat.
  • @valentinasmommy thank you! And you changed your name lol I remember your pic.
  • You're welcome. And yep :) I like this name much better.
  • chicken grilled or baked with lots of veggies is very healthy
  • Stir frys are healthy over brown rice
    whole wheat pastas are healthy too.
  • @bigmamak that sounds tolerable lol

@jaime77 I love stir fry I just need brown rice!

@blueberrysmom I love Smoothies but they take to long to make :( and mine turn out tasting funny
  • Tilapia, salmon, and tuna. I believe we are allowed 12 oz a week. I've definitely been eating a good amount of fish lately!
    I've also been eating lots of baked chicken with a little bbq sauce, veggies, and sometimes a sweet potato.
    For lunch today (which I am eating right now) I'm having turkey on wheat with mustard and a big salad.
    Breakfast usually consists of 2 eggs, 1 whole 1 white, fruit, and a glass of milk. Sometimes nutella on toast! :) Yum
    Fruit, Nutella toast, and smoothies are my favorite snacks.
  • @newmomma15 to make a simple smoothie I just take 1 banana, a handful of strawberries, vanilla yogurt, milk, and a spoonful of peanut butter. So good! Also, adding in a handful of spinach is great for getting in your veggies. It makes your smoothie green but you can't taste it.
  • @loveourlittleone those meals sound so yummy! My husband cooks so ill have to tell him about your yummy meals!