soooo i had my baby!!!

edited August 2011 in Birth Stories
ok so i started to have contractions saturday morning at 8 am they were 10 min apart as the day went by they were getting closer and closer by the time it was 8:30pm they were 3 to 4 min apart so i called my hubby and told him i thought it was time to go to the hopsital (he was working) so meanwhile he got home i took a shower and i had bloody show so i knew it was def. time to go so hubby got home took a shower and we felt around 9ish pm got there and i had to register so by the time i went to l&d room it was 10ish pm and the nurse ckecked me i was 3 cm almost 4cm they hooked me up to iv and stuff the baby was good.. then my contractions stared getting worse and worse so the nurse ask me if i wanted medicine through my iv i said well if its gonna work ( i was trying to go natural) so it took her like 1 hr to get the damn medicine and then it just made me sleepy it made everything worse!!! i was so mad i told her this thing isnt working its just making me sleepy! she said oh honey u have to relax!! wtf lol but anyways oh and then she over dose me bc she thought i told her i weighed 142 and i weigh 122 so my baby was all druged..by that time my contractions were 1 to 2 min apart and i just couldnt do it anymore i was sooo tired! so she checked me and told me i was 7cm and my bag was about to break! and i told her let me just get the epi which didnt hurt at all.. so that took like another 1hr that was around 12:30- 1am... and then she said well rest a lil bit meanwhile the doc gets here.. so i tried to go to sleep but i was to worried about my baby i was just listenin to his heartbeat.. so it was around 2am and the nurse came in and checked me my water had broke and it was bloody she asked me if i had fallen or gotten in a car accident i said no.. and then i asked her can i practice push and she said sure so we did that for like 45 min and then she called the doctor that we were ready to push and i pushed for another 33 min and he was born at 3:18 am weighed 7p 7oz 21ich long and was healthy just a lil druged...... im sooo happy!! he is just my everything <3 got a couple of stitches but im doing better stayed at the hopital for 2 days im home now.. and im breastfeeding him.. so yeh thats my story 8->

Comments