Who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!!

edited August 2011 in Birth Stories
Lol well no u shouldnt call them when ur in labor. 8-X

Im callin god.... Lol to help me with the pain and for blessin me with a beautiful girl but I think it will go to voicemail....

my mom is next door so any lil scream shes up lol

I will call the hospital cab service to pick me up

Then finally send out a mass text To closest friends and call my boyfriend whos the biggest worry wart lol but u didnt hear that from me. . .

But quick question for everyone who are you going to call when ur in labor or when your water breaks?

Comments

• nobody!! they'll think its an invitation and I rather not be around them in my " condition" lol
  • I'm still working on that part... I moved 2 hours away from family ( I'm in school) plus the father of my child is in my hometown... so I don't know who I'm going to call ill figure it out I have 95 days left LOL!!!
  • I'll call hubby first if he's @ work & then my mom so she can break all kinds of laws & make her 5 hour trip into a 4 hour trip. Lol
  • Lol @k_babix0 I said the same thing like ugh no make up hair is a mess idk wat to dooo
  • Lol @armymommy tell mommy not to be americas most wanted...lol

@mybabe u have enough time lol
  • Husband if hes at work and my mom. I don't want his family to come to the hospital and turn it into a damned circus like last time
  • Well Im working with people with special needs....and im always near from the hosp...maybe i can drive me...hihi....and if im in home my husband...and if my hubby isnt in home bc he its waiting a call to go to the Bordel Patrol and he have to be away for 3month...the future godfather of my baby take to the hosp...and in the worst scenario 911 lol :p
  • Lol @ Fashion_Junky91 that woman's a speed demon!!
  • @beaded_bunny that is why only my mom who is chicken too see me give birth is allowed on the room wit.my bf....

Dam family always wanna act.like a circus.. .i feel u
  • @monkeymam I do not wanna call 911 .....lol they are doctors in a car
  • I think when my water broke its gonna be like an adventure...lol....bc this is my first baby...everybody its soooooo excited and im gonna have guest in my house a.month before the due date....lol...B-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just said in the worst scenario I-)
  • @monkeymam yess a adventure lol amd this is my first baby too and everybody wanna see her.amd not me lol
  • The people always want to "help u" the first week L-) and then u r by ur own [..] no fair....
  • Ill call my sister then Ill call baby daddy (he wont be in town for the delivery) then boyfriends sister... then after ill be letting friends n family know
  • I will call my bf and then my mom.
  • @monkeymam its always like that....
  • Call hubby and then call everyone else after she is born I really don't want anyone there except hubby and my first at least for like half the day or night
  • I will call husband and my mom. Husband will call his mom. Then the calls will be made acordingly(sp) lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I will b calling hubby if he is @ work, and then we will need to call his parents to come and get the other kids bc they r not going to hospital w us. It will take his parents 4 1/2 to get to us and then another hr for us to get to the hospital. So i am praying that it isn't a super quick labor and birth, but not to long either.