discharge..? need to know if this is normal please!!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I have a dr apt tomorrow but this has been happening for 3 days now and I wonder if I should call today or wait (I know if I call there gonna have me go to l and d and I will be there all day lol). I have a different type discharge then normal (tmi warning, sorry ladies!). It doesn't smell different, so I don't think its amnoetic fluid or an infection, but its really watery compared to normal. I soak a panty liner every hour to hour and a half. If I lay down it slows it but as soon as I stand up again..woosh!! I know changes are normal but is this too? Ps- I'm 36 weeks today :) thank you ladies!!

Comments

• Mmhmm maybe increase of discharge....mine increased too its weird and nasty lol
  • Wow that's allot u need to call your doc asap
  • that actually sounds like amniotic fluid because of the stop and starting when you lay down. if its a milky white color don't worry i have through same problem but if its clear or yellowish you should be checked. amniotioc fluid doesn't always have a smell...
  • Thank you ladies! I called my drs office and they said as long as my water didn't break and there's no blood, its probably normal. I have an apt tomorrow so she said they will prolly do an ultrasound and check to see if I'm dialating. She said the same as you ladies tho, if I start bleeding, it turns clear or yellow in color or I am cramping badly then I should go to l and d. Thank you ladies :)
    @myasmommy2009
    @momof22be
    @fashion_junky91
  • No prob Hun
  • Update us tomorrow after your appointment. :)
  • Yes do update.....now that ur dr said said.that u do get exrra discharge when u dialate....maybe thats y I got so much....but it would be a whole.lot.more if.it was your water leakin...
  • Update- had my dr apt and I'm gonna be an August momma from the sounds of it! I'm dialated to 4cm and 90% effaced!!! He said my water bag is bulging and will prolly break any time now :) holy cow! He said that is why I had the sudden increase in discharge too (because I dialated rather quickly I guess.)
    @momof22be
    @fashion_junky91
  • Oh wow! Hope you have a good labor experience! It's almost baby time! \:D/
  • Thats exciting! Hope everything goes great. YOu said you would be an august momma, when is your due date?
  • Oh boy baby baby baby baby!!! So this is good news u,are in active labor !! 8->
  • Holly shiz that's exciting! Congrats mama! And please post your law or story when it happens. :)
  • Thanks ladies! So excited (and scared and restless and exhausted...ect) lol!
    @1stwoodsbaby he didn't actually change my dd..just made the comments about me not being prego this time next week (between you and me, I think he's to stubborn to change it cause that means he had the date wrong in the first place! I have been telling him I feel like she was gonna come the 3 or 4 week in august for months but he would never admit it was even a possibility lol). I win lol ;)
  • @momtobe lol doctors are so funny to know admit when the patient was really right.. When was he saying your due date was going to be?