what kind of water do you give

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
your baby when feeding formula?

Comments

• I used bottle water, but you can also boil tap water
  • I use nursery water its 1.00 a gallon at walmart
  • @bigmamak, I used that initially with my last baby until his pediatrician told me it was the same thing as regular bottled water & still needed to be boiled.
  • I use bottled water.
  • I used nursery water from walmart as well, i never boiled it though, was never told to
  • @Lindsey2Bou, that was the first time I ever heard that it should be boiled. Who knows though. Maybe that was just her opinion.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i used nursery water but had never heard either nursery or bottled water needed to be boiled..my pedi never told me that!
  • @armymommy my ped said it doesn't need to be boiled
  • boiled water
  • HMM,,, i just buy nursery water
  • Heck, idk. I only went by what she told me. As I stated before, maybe that was just her opinion. *shrugs shoulders*
  • I thought only water from the sink was supposed to b boiled. That's wat my dr said
  • *heavy sigh* Idk... I apologize for passing along wrong information. I only told you guys what I was told...Geesh
  • I used nursery water or distilled water.
  • With my first 5 I used nursery water. But when we had our house built this year we put in a water softner and RO system. So it will be our tap water for this lo.
  • I use the gerber nursery water. The other nursery water that has a pink label has floride in it & is bad for babys bones.
  • I don't know with baby yet, but my boyfriend has a very strict diet and he can't have most bottle water because of the additives in them, and a thing I never thought about is bottled water dose expire