Took my ring off today :(

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
Boooo...... :-(( I realized my fingers are getting to fat to keep my wedding ring on..... I feel so naked!!

Comments

• I keep my rings on lol I hope they dont fet stuck....i hate to feel naked on my hands
  • I took mine off about a month ago. My hands are just a little too swollen for it to be comfortable. I'm mostly worried that someone will accuse me of being an unmarried mother and give me crap about it.
  • I wore mine around my neck on a chain when that happened so it was still with me :)
  • I had to put my wedding ring on my chain and just wesr my engagement ring cuz it only fits when I'm pregnant :)
  • @Fashion_Junky91 that's why I took them off I'm scared of them getting stuck :-ss
  • Omg I also had to get mine cut off I was so sad I have to call Zales and see if my warranty will cover it:(
  • My wedding ring is how I can tell if I have swelling or not. The past few day it has been tight kinda had me a lil worried. My wedding bands stop fitting right away. Hopefully I can keep my engagement ring part on til delivery I did with baby 1.
    @jess510 go buy a big costume one?
  • @socalMOMMA2boys hummmmm good idea!
  • How far along were you ladies when you started swelling?
  • Mine is off too and i hate not wearing it.
  • I thought my fingertip was gonna explode when i took off my band last week.(27 wks then) My engagement ring is still on. It's gotta go soon, but i don't want to take it off!!
  • 33 weeks and my rings are officially off! I put them away last night...:-(
  • Mine had to come off at like week 20. I was so sad too, but decided to get a simulated one from QVC just in one ring size up! It's actually realy nice! I wear it with total confidence. They make great low costing and realistic rings. Mine is made with 14k white gold which is nice but they make cheaper ones with platinum over Sterling silver just as nice.
  • Ugggg... this kinda freaks me out. Im 32 weeks and I had to take my rings off last week... not because of swelling or too small but because they were falling off.... my doc says Im ok and baby boys ok. He is gaining weight and all, I am just not!! This is a so opposite than normal pregnancy.
  • I had to take mine off do to swelling at around 28 weeks, I wore them on a chain, but then around 33 weeks I stopped swelling and could put them back on. Just hit 37 weeks today and I've been swelling again some the past few days, not to horrible but this time if they have to come off again I'll probably put them in their box, I'm to scared of my chain breaking and losing them lol
  • With my first baby I had mines off at like 30 weeks...but with this preg I'm amazed to still have it on. (Due in 2days) and ofcourse once in a while it would hurt but most of the time its all good :)
  • I wore my ring on a chain and depending where I was going I would put it on my pinky fingur
  • it happens :-(( your probably retaining water
  • I took my wedding ring off about 2 weeks ago and now all I have is a tan line :( I feel so weird without my rings and I can't wait to put them back on
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I took my rings off around week 20 but I wear my claddaugh (sp?) Ring now instead!
  • edited August 2011
    I had to stop wearing mind to it. I was going to keep it on but then my cousins got stuck on her finger and she had to get it cut off it looked liked her finger was gonna explode. I can't wait to start wearing it again.
  • I had to stop attempting to wear my ring at 20-24 wks. it was ridiculous. i understand and i am SO excited to wear my ring when she's out
  • I'm almost 24 weeks and have had no swelling thankfully I'm hoping I don't at all because I have a ring from my father that he gave me a week before his heart attack. I never ever take it off. Its on my middle finger which is a direct heart line in my beliefsso its like I'm giving his heart strength by being attached to mine. :)
  • lol i just got married last friday and cannoot wsear my ring my poor finger gets swollen and it hurts i either have to wait till after pregnancy or size it a lil bigger lol :-))
  • Mine is stuck, but it doesn't hurt so not going to try to take it off.
  • My finger got too big too during pregnancy.my husband went to walmart and bought me a$ 50 plain band to wear. It actually works great and its cute so try doing that