FML....:(

edited August 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
I feel like my world is coming down on me. To make the story short my BD was arrested Saturday night bc some idiot tried to get stupid w/him n there was a crap load of cops around bc wr I live we have a yearly thing called fiestas which is a 5 days celebration...the "old Spanish days. " there's always stufd going down. Crap load of tourists n blocks full of ppl celebrating n being drunken dumb assess. So they have a zero tolerance thing...the cops, during this time of year. So they saw this idiot getting dumb n pulled my bf aside n this idiot. Asked him if he was on probation or parole. Well my BD is on parole. Great. Automatic arrest. He wasnt drunk or they would have done the whole procedure. He was slightly buzzed. All they had him for was a parole hold. Fiestas wr over Sunday. Hes still there in jail. N now they're tryna press charges for drunk in public. If he is in fact violates bc he is not supposed to have contact w/ the cops he will get an automatic 6 months. My baby shower is the 21st of this,month. He might miss the birth of his firstborn. This really sucks. I have no 1 I talk to. I'm so miserable n lonely w/o him. Blahhhh. O told him to not b there bc he should know how crazy the cops get n how many r there...obviously he didn't listen...n ya I'm mad. But I'm sad bc he might miss the birth of his daughter bc of some bs. Jus venting. I don't wna hear thas wut he gets or n e negative crap like that...I know. Believe me I already said all.that to my SIS his SIS n mom.

Comments

• N on top of that ny bday is the 21st n I start school the day after...more stress
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firsttimemommytobe thank u. I'm upset bc he knew...he knew the possibilities. Even if he wasn't drunk or n e thing.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firsttimemommytobe yeah ur right. Makes me.mad.bc he should know better he has more lose then jus his freedom.
  • Aw I am so sorry so did they do a blood test or something to detrime he had been drinking? With parole is pretty much 6 months just for talking to the cops right? I am so sorry he might miss the birth hang in there. Do you live in sb?
  • @firsttimemommy...he was drunk last yr in march n got into a fight. He was already on.parole. we wr dating then too..but only for 4 months prior to that...I had told.him if he went to jail or prison bc of something he did in a situation he put himself in then he was done but if it was bc of a wrong place wrong time then I could understand. I stayed wit him til June n decided I didn't wna put myself thru it bc it was soooo hard. I feel the same way now. Jus like I did last time. All the hurt n sadness n stuff. I broke up wit him n it broke his heart. N I started talking to someone else. I was so stupid for not waiting. He got.out October...4 months later. I regret not waiting allllllllll the time. Wn he came home we talked. As friends...but that spark was still there so he would stay wit me starting like in early December. I spoke to him.today...I told him I can't keep doing this bs. It's not fair. That doesn't mean I'm.gna break up wit him but he needs to wake up ASAP. This baby is coming. N I sure as fuck am.not gna put up wit him being in n out of her life. Not fair to her. He said I love u n care bout u but do wut u did last time. I'm.not gna stress out on u. I know he's upset n is prob freaking out bc he can miss her birth but that doesn't give him a right to throw the past I'm my face. It's fucked up.

@socalmomma2boys
    no they didn't do n e thing. His friend who has no record n doesn't get into trouble asked y my bd.was being arrested n he got slammed on the floor for asking....twice!!!! Neither of them.wr.tested. n yeah its 6 months...well depending on wut the parole board says n his po. He was doing so good. Ten months out no dirty test or n e thing Like that. I think its the longest he has been out since he's been 18...he's 22. Thanks BTW. So do I...if he misses her birth he's gna b sorry. Thatll b a fucked up wake up call...but if it will make him get his shit together then I guess it is what it is.

@MrsG yeah he could.say that but what if they ask.for.the proof that he is enrolled??
  • Call his p.o and talk to them matter fact go to them they are lenient to family especially being that you are pregnant ur would b in his favor being that they can't say he was drunk they didn't test him plus they pretty much know how police are on holidays and parolees/probation. I had been on papers for two yrs incarcerated for two in a half
  • @firsttimemommytobe yeah that has been an ongoing issue...I told him the situation was diff back then. I'm having his kid now. I didn't have to wait then. I know I don't either this time but I'm going to. Yeah, I have heard that saying before and its true.

@havingnumber4 do u think it'll make a difference. Bc if it will Idc ill waste the little gas I have n drive the half n hour to get there. When I called Sunday morning to c wut the charges r they only said parole hold. Then.today his mom.called the jail bc he called n said someone from the board said they wr tryna add charges for DIP...they told.his mom it was still pending bc his file wasn't complete. I don't get y that wasnt included from.the beginning n how did they know he was drunk if they didn't bother testing him? I'm going to call his po tomorrow but I heard he never returns calls.
  • Yeah but go to the parole board and not the jail and as far as dip they had to test him in order to determine that charge which they didn't and when you talk to then talk to them like you know wat you're talking bout and determine to stand behind your words. And if they dont answer go to them face to face explain to them how tre was doing gud since hes been home no trouble or anything shit them police will try anything to make a case right now if anything he needs your support cuz just how you're feeling down I know he is
  • @havingnumber4 thank u so much. I really appreciate it more then u know!!! 1 more Q....how would I find out who n how to contact the parole board?
  • In your phone book in the blue pages look 4 your county and it should have parolee/probation board. Maybe he has a card from his previous visits to his p.o. Or maybe his mom knows if that doesn't work google your county and parole board. Oh yeah you can call the court house and ask 4 their#
  • I agree w calling his po...my hubby's po would appreciate the fact that I did...long explenation but just call it will look better
  • @azmom....I am. Only thing is...he never returns calls. Should I jus keep leaving messages? I have his Damn cell # ;)
  • Youre welcome and yes you can keep leaving messages that even lets them know
  • Thanks. Technically Lompoc, but orig from SB. @claudia25