Breakfast...

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
What is everyone having for breakfast today or what did you have for breakfast today?

Comments

• My breakfast is going to be boring. Cottage cheese, half a bagel with butter, half a banana, 1 cup of milk. I am diabetic and on a cintrolled diet. I am eating approx 2000 calories a day & still lost 14 pounds.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cheese straws :)
  • Toaster strudels are so yummy, but haven't been filling me up. Then I spend the whole morning eating. I think I want one anyway. With chocolate milk. And an orange if Freddy didn't take the last one. I want grapes, but baby hates them. Makes me gag when I eat them. Maybe a bowl of cheerios, too.
  • I usually eat an egg nd cheese on a crosant (sry for the incorrect spellin lol). But Dunkin Donuts didnt have any eggs! So I just had a bagel with cream cheese.. Nd a krispy kreme donut.. Yummy!
  • All that sounds good :)
  • Hubby getting me some mc donalds mmmm
  • I had sausage gravy and biscuits mmm
  • Bf made me cheesy scrambled eggs with lots of Bacon n waffles yummm I'm so stuffed!
  • I just had buttermilk biscuits with grape jelly, sausuage and a glass of OJ
  • 1/2 grilled cheese, split pea soup, and a lil bit of applesauce. Talk about random, but it workd
  • 1/2 grilled cheese, split pea soup, and a lil bit of applesauce. Talk about random, but it workd
  • A bowl of fiber one cereal, and white chocolate strawberry yogurt!! I love it and my baby girl likes it so I eat it every morning!! Different yogurts though!! Oh I also give my dog, koda some of my yogurt!!
  • toast, scrambled egg whites with capers, sun dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. :)
  • Hot chocolate and half a bagel. Lets see if I can keep this Down :0&
  • Half cup of oatmeal, And A half of bananna, Also on a controlled diet ,,,,check my sugar 3 times daily......Lost 2pounds this week.
  • I had a bowl of oat meal and saltines, and water. I have a huge headache:(
  • Bagel with strawberry cream cheese!
  • I had a chocolate chip cookie in bed. Still waiting for my bf to wake up so we can make a real breakfast!