a little tmi but...

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
So I was just sitting on the toilet for I swear maybe 20mins and out of all that pushing and effort and feeling like I'm about to push the baby out all I got out was 2 little rabbit poops ugh!
How am I suppose to push a baby out and I can't even push out poop?!?!

Comments

• Girl I said the same thing but from previous experience I dont know where the nerves came from but I been pushing my ass off
  • :( I know your frustration. But I felt that way when I got hemorrhoids at like week 22. I was like if this pain is hard for me to handle, how I'm I supposed to handle labor pains. I got sad for the rest if the day.
  • @havingnumber4 & @mrsforesee I feel like my head is going to pop off I push so hard. And I don't want to get hemorrhoids so I'm scared to push any harder. Jesus help me. Lol
  • Drink warm water while on the toilet thats what I do like every other night while I'm trying
  • Oh okay, thanks. @havingnumber4
  • be careful ur best to take something for that u can give urself a hernia not pretty n hurts 2
  • I had hemmoroids from hell! Don't strain ur going to regret it hun :(
  • I don't ever force a poop.. its sometimes a push but never too hard. Just like the baby, a good poop will happen when it is ready. Ha
    Eat prunes and yogurts and natural or maybe even take laxatives..

Oh and I had the lil bunny poop problem, u most likely need more fiber :)
  • ^ that was a great way of saying it! Lol
  • @podgemarine @bummy87 @jamie77 @ yeah I know, I don't push very hard scared of getting hemorrhoids. But I'll feel le I have to go and bad lime I'm not going to make it to the toilet but then dot there forever.
  • Haha I know your pain.. like if u were to just fart ur scared u would shart so u run to the toilet to find out ur too constipated to get anything out... Gotta love pregnancy digestion ;)
  • Lol I know right. I try eating plums and prunes, nothing works. I'm just glad I only have 5 more days until my new due date and 12 until my old one. @podgemarine
  • Plum juice help A LOT!!! Drink it and when you go.....keep drinking the juice at least twice or 3 times weekly ;-)
  • I know your not suppose to have much caffeine....but I myself would chug an iced or blended latte or something .. coffee beans are a natural laxative and it seems to do the trick for me. but I have to drink it really fast. lol
  • Oh no, I don't drink coffee. I have ulcers. So that's a no go for me lol. @podgemarine
  • Oh muh bad. I'm sorry to hear that, ulcers are no good..
  • Try a stool softener. Don't take otc laxatives unless your doctor says ok.
  • @podgemarine its okay, and no they're not. I hate having ulcers! But I'm use to it because it seems though mines are never going away.

@loveourlittleone is there a certain one I should take or just anyone. I'm scared of taking new stuff never know how it'll effect me.
  • I had the worst constipation earlier in pregnancy .... my cure was mangoes, plums, and kiwis. Eat them and drink lots of water while eating them. Not before, not after, during...the fiber needs to mix with water to work well. Take a bite, wash down with a drink. Trust me lol in 2-24 hours you will be cleared out =]
  • That doesn't work for me. Trust me I still do that. All I eat is plums this pregnancy. @ashes
  • @yaya ducolax stool softener. I'm pretty sure they make a generic which is fine, too.
  • Oh okay and that's okay for us pregos right? @loveourlittleone
  • edited August 2011
    @yaya Yes ma'am! You can look for Colace too. It is a stool softener as well.
  • Oh okay thanks a lot! @loveourlittleone
  • No problem! I think pushing our babies out will be easier than going #2. :O
  • Sometimes I think the same thing. But then I think if I can't do something that I'm suppose to do on the daily how I am suppose to push the baby out?? @loveourlittleone