I am so ready...

edited August 2011 in August 2011
But sadly it seems I'll just spend the next two weeks in a lot of pain without much progress. I have been dilated to one centimeter for two weeks with contractions and so much pressure my vag is swollen... ):

I have tried sex, warm showers, pineapple, walking... I even cleaned my house thinking that might do something in the way of labor, but I've only had irregular painful contractions...

Tomorrow I go in for my final appt and to schedule my c-section so hopefully I will show more progress than I did at my last appt...

How are my other August mommies holding up??

Comments

• Well I was suppose to be a july mom but the dr kept changing my dd and now I have to wait till the 12th to get a non stress test and another ultrasound before deciding what to do. Meanwhile braxton hicks are progressing me to 2 cms and 75% effaced however he's over 2 weeks at this point and my family and friends are making me crazy with is he here yet? I have been hitting the gym hardcore hoping to bring on labor and its done little obviously...good luck hope you have you baby soon!
  • I'm due the 17th, but have ben dealing with pre clampsia, the swelling is unreal, I can't even stand it hurts so bad. My vag is swollen 2. Back problems & I'm having a big baby. Dr has decided to induce me so I go in this evening! So excited, yet scared! However, I cannot wait to not be preggo anymore & start the journey of getting my body back & to have my baby girl in my arms!