labour

edited February 2011 in Giving birth
is anyone except from me pregnant with their first child and totaly not in the least bit bothered about labour ? im due in three weeks and four days and im still not in any kins of panic .. where as other girls i know tht are due round the same time as me or a few months after are in complete panic. xx

Comments

• I was totaly calm w my first baby, wasn't worried or nervous, or scared. Now w my second, I'm even more relaxed. Keep up thepositive mentality and labour will be a piece of cake!
  • i know well i feel assured tht its ok not to be fussed now , thanks ! to be honest i am scared of getting the stiches afterwards lol xx
  • @wee_mammy_11x just push the baby out with all ur power and ur body will do what it needs. U may not even tear or need to be cut. My ob said I needed 1 good push or he was guna cut and lemme tell u...out popped a baby! Sometimes a lil "fire under ur ass" is all it takes! Oh and don't forget to breathe! And u will b just fine!
  • I was like that with my first. I wasn't even thinking about hospital stay and all that and my son came naturally at home lol so you're in a good place because not worrying normally avoids the extra stresses during labour. I'm hoping I maintain my cool for in 5 weeks 3 days for my second :-) good luck for when the big day comes.
  • thanks you too x
  • Im due in 2 weeks 6 days and im not in a panic or worried...it has to happen stressing about it isnt going to make it not happen. My theory is women do this everyday I can too.