WOO WHOO... 3WEEKS LEFT :)

edited August 2011 in September 2011
I'm in more pain than ever but I'm glad the end is near!!! My baby shower is this weekend and I hope shortly after my lil cookie comes!! I'm so excited to hold her :)
How are my September mommies holding up??????

Comments

• Its getting close for u momma congrats!!! I am due the 16th of September but hopefully they will schedule my csection Friday and I will finally know when he will be here!! Are u having a boy or girl?
  • I'm due the 25th but doc is gonna induce me anywhere between the 4th-22nd he leaves for vacation on then 23rd so I'm very excited I can't wait to meet my baby girl. My baby shower is next weekend !
  • I'm due september 6th, and I'm not holding up so well. I'm an emotional mess, hard to move around, my back hurts, feet hurt and are swollen, have had a false labor scare last week. I just want her OUT! So I can enjoy my little girl and not be miserable.
  • Im ready too im due on the 25 of sept but having a c section on the 20 if I make it but good luck mama the countdown is on for u
  • I'm due sept 7. But I just got my induction date for aug 18 today. So 8 more days to go :)
  • Im Due Sept 5 But Babygirl Is Measuring 2 Weeks Behind So Idk If I Should Be Ready Or Not
  • My shower is also next weekend and due around the 15th, almost there! (:
  • Due the 12th and can't wait for him to be here already!
  • @Linsey2Bou
    I'm having a girl...again lol
    She's breached so I may have a c-section myself but I wont find out til next week. Congrats to u to :)
  • U calling ur baby lil cookie has convinced me to make chocolate chip cookies... They sound super delicious. :)
    (Sorry random input... Ha)
  • @MommaJTall
    I hope to have my girl on the 4th. Congrats to u.
  • @podgemarine
    Lol I call her cookie bcuz for the longest I had no name. Ur funny tho...famous amos are my fav :)
  • Mmmmm Cookies :">
  • @Cait_SeptemberMommy
    I feel ur pain lol
    I can barely walk or get out of bed at this point. But I'm trying to look at the bright side which the only thing I can think of that its almost over
  • Chocolate chip cookies?
  • I'm due Sept. 8 I'm soooo excited. I get tired more,hungry more. My feet hurt and they swell a tiny but not a lot.
  • I'm due one month from today (9/11)! Excited to meet my little guy ;) Oh & BTW..this made me think about em..if any of you have a Sam's Club card, the next time you stop by there, make sure to swing by their bakery & get a box of their Coconut-Pecan cookies, they are TO DIE FOR! My tummy is growling just thinking about em.lol
  • @Simone I hope she comes on the 4th for you! And thank you!