tired :/

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I'm getting so tired of being pregnant my body aches and is getting all streched I'm so tired all the time feel sick and am sweaty and hot ahh I can't take it much longer

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2BeForgotten

Thanks :) and I know I can't wait I just get fustrated when I feel that way
  • I'm the same way! Only 10 more weeks.. but gosh these 10 weeks are going to kill me. I've had so many issues and bumps to deal with along the pregnancy route that I don't ever want another kid.
  • wow im sorry youve had it tough id do it again cause all this tiredness just started and I'm 35+2 but ahh I just want it over with and my lil karate kid in my arms

@1stWoodsBaby
  • Well you don't have a whole lot longer.. so hopefull you can find a way to rest up before your little one gets here! good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Join The Club Luckily I Only Have 3 Weeks (Hopefully)
  • Lol I have 4+4 almost there :) but geez at times it feels like its taking forever
  • i am completely with you!
  • I feel your pain. I still have 18w to go too. Just take it one day at a time and try to take it easy as much as possible. It doesn't really work too well for me tho. 2 kids and working full-time I'm going to be dead by the time December 15th gets here
  • I've got 16 days left and I can't wait. I'm way beyond the uncomfortable stage now lol and I'm so dang tired I'm back to sleeping 10-11 hrs/night. Which I won't complain about that cuz I won't be getting that much once baby decides to make his appearance lol