root canal

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Getting a root canal tomorrow @ 1pm I'm nervous but sooooo ready for some relief! Hopefully the pain in my bottom teeth goes away once they fix the top one. Geeeeeez!

Comments

• Good luck mama
  • i always thought it would hurt incredibly bad. but my hubby had one done about 3-4 wks ago and he didn't even need pain meds. he took some ibuprofen (cant take pain meds- addict in recovery) and was good to go. he said the 2nd day was the "worst" but they werent terrible
  • Thanks ladies! It hurt like hell on the way home, its already feeling ok (like it did before the procedure) so hopefully tomorrow it will feel a lot better! Still itchy though which is super annoying!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well my insurance is super good so I chose a root canal instead of pulling it. But I wonder if it would've just been better and easier to pull it. Ouch! How's your recovery going @LMelanson?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Root canals are easier recovery than getting your tooth pulled. At least that's what I thought.
  • I feel much better already! I bet ill feel great in just a few days! Just in time for my vacation back home where I'm planning to eat like its my job!