Who in their right mind breaks into a preggo womans car!!!

edited August 2011 in Loss
This morning I decided to look out my window and see if it look hot so I could dress according to the weather I had seen... well I looked over and there was my car with the trunk wide open and my door wide open :-? Now I had to think did I do that and forget I did it??? HELL NO I didn't I went outside looked around the car and noticed some dummy broke into my car... nothing was taken but a sample of huggies diapers and wipes... so they at least knew I had a child or carrying a child and still took the damn sample... SMH DAMN FOOLS!!!

Comments

• im glad you weren't around. let's just hope they needed them more than you did :-W
  • Thank goodness that's all they took. My car got broken into 3 months ago while I was six months preggo they broke my window and snatched my backpack which contained nothing of monetary value but had all my study material (it was finals week) and it happened in front of my daughters elem in the 5 mins is took to pick her up. Some people suck!!
  • Wth??? Wat a prick !! :O
  • sadly people could careless when there breaking into a car..family..kids..pregnant senior..they don't care... X(
  • @survivormommie3 Yea thank God I wasnt there but I need to go get some mass just in case!!! @sweetsurprise school starts back up in two weeks and I love to leave my book in the car but I wont be doing that anymore!!! but I know you were happy they didnt take anything of real value!!!
    @fashion_junky91 yea I was saying the samething and some lol !!!
    @nameless I agree thats why I need to get a gun and shoot them in the knee caps cause I could have really needed that sample diaper luck for me it was just for one of my baby shower games I just hadnt taken it out of my car!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sorry to hear that, at least your car was still there but still how can people do these things?!
  • @jwrnjjp @mshahir beyond sad they are ignorant I now i have to buy a car alarm and get it installed!!! smh more money... %-(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's what you'll got to do to make sure your belongings are safe.