c-section mommies

edited August 2011 in Giving birth
i am 22 years old and i am expecting my 3d baby i have had c-sections with my last two and know what to expect but this time i am thinking of doing a tubal as well and i dunno if it will be more painful or longer to recover. Any advice ?? i am due dec 30 but since it will be schedualed c section doc says a wekk before that .. :) thanks ladies

Comments

• U might want to ask n see if u can even get one because of. Your age....I'm 28n same this will b 3rd c cection...I was told recovery w tubal is same nothing extra...operation time is I guess extended 30min give or take but that's it
  • aww thanks azmom yea i already asked my dr she said to think about it real good but i a have and i am sure i have two girls and now my boy so i am definately done :) thanks again for the info.
  • @havingboyy im due the day after you. Lol. Also with my 3rd, but im hoping for girl cuz I have 2 boys.
  • aww thats great! are u also having c section .. goodluck with ur baby girl my best wishes =)
  • I am having my fourth c-section in Oct and getting a tubal. My doctor says it wont add anything to my recovery.
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 thanks i hope it dosent hurt more im just hoping for the best ;) congrats on ur lil one ur almost there ;)
  • Thanks! Time is flying so far...I'm sure that will change soon and will start dragging.
  • What are you naming your son? We are having a boy too...we already have 2 girls and 1 boy.
  • Well I like names with z's so im gonna name him jonathan after his dad and his middle name will be zacheriah ... my two daughters are gizelle and jazlynn so I think it will be perfect ;)
  • Well I like names with z's so im gonna name him jonathan after his dad and his middle name will be zacheriah ... my two daughters are gizelle and jazlynn so I think it will be perfect ;)